MATERIAL: Recycled Wood
ART TYPE: Warli Hand-Painting
Handcrafted & hand-painted with delicate details by artisans from the interiors of India, ‘The Red Hour’ is a beautiful rectangular framed wall clock with a round dial in the centre, inspired from the indigenous art of the Warli tribe. A radiant red for the recycled-wood base, the frame of this clock has been minimally hand painted with rustic multicoloured Warli art of dancing men and animals at the bottom and patterns around the dial, depicting scenes from the lives of the Warli tribals. The compact design, simple utility of telling time and fine hand-finishing, makes ‘The Red Hour’ an ethnic tribal tale handcrafted with love, bringing a touch of timeless native Warli life from deep within the Indian forests to add art to your favourite wall spaces
- Perfect to be put up in a living room or office.
- Adorned with detailed Warli Hand-Painting.
- Handmade in Recycled Wood.
- Hand-Painted in vibrant Red Colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 15.8" (L), 10.0" (W), 1.5" (H) Inch in size.
- It will definitely add a fragment of raw Indian tribal culture to your walls & living spaces.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh