COLOUR: Dark Brown
MATERIAL: Cedar Wood
ART TYPE: Hand Carved & Hand Painted
The leaves danced to the unheard beat, whispering their tales to the wind softly. A sense of kinship painted upon the flora and fauna, clothed in the greens of every palette. The grand elephant walked majestically by the damp grass, the wise owl guarding the souls of the night. From the humming bees to the enchanting birds of every color, all stood by and applauded the tales of these animals, as their stories go way back in time, narrated generations after generations as folk tales. A new smile paints itself upon grandma's freckled face, her rose-pink lips illuminated by the brightness of her happy memories of this magical world of the stories her own grandma once weaved as her bedtime stories. Her wrinkles were the map of her soul, her heart that remembers the tales that once filled her eyes with sunshine. The mystical world of the animal kingdom and their countless tales were what she still dreamed at night, for they were the stories that fulfilled her imaginative curiosity as a child.
The folk tales of India have a legacy of their own, being narrated generations after generations as the perfect bedtime stories, they take us back to our own childhood days when we found beauty, magic and wonder in everything we laid our eyes on. Plucking a strand of inspiration from the same memory lane, we created a collection that is truly one of a kind; â€˜The Mystical Beings Of Indian Folklore'. Embraced by the presence creatures like grand elephants, owls of wisdom and so much waiting for you, these cedar and eucalyptus wood pieces will take you on a journey to recollect your childhood once again. Hand carved and hand painted with the exquisite and warm shades of dark brown, black, yellow and a whole palette of love, these pieces will bring all the qualities that these animals symbolize into the loving air of your home.
Extracting its beauty and grace from the awe-inspiring creations of the Almighty that have been narrated centuries after centuries in our folk tales, 'The Night Watch Owl Pair' is a striking piece in our collection of showpieces. Made with Cedar wood, this bold dark brown pair of owls with their eyes watching out for any negativity will make the perfect curios for your home, establishing a presence for itself. In your home, surrounded by the scent of warmth and love, the delicate bloom of prosperity and happiness, this statement piece will emit patience, knowldge, wisdom and femininity, the qualities that these creatures have been known to symbolize in our ancestral folk tales. Your house is just a blank canvas until you bring your own personality to it, make your mark and express what is sacred to you, and with this product, make your house your home with the auspicious presence of the hand carved and hand painted 'The Night Watch Owl Pair'.
- This decorative curio can be put anywhere in home and offices.
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Hand Carved & Hand Painted in Cedar Wood.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
- Comes in Dark Brown color.
- Comes in 3.3" (L), 1.6" (W), 3.0" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of the curio is 70 grams.
Hand Carved & Hand Painted
(L * W * H) = (3.3 * 1.6 * 3.0) Inch
1) Please refer to dimensions images and dimensions of the curios before buying.
2) This small showpiece can also be used as office & table decor.
3) The height of the curio is 3 Inch.
4) As this product is completely handmade there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
5) Wipe it with a piece of mildly wet cloth only.
Wipe it with a piece of mildly wet cloth only.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh