Mughal architecture is synonymous with beautiful Indian stones such as marble and soapstone that were prominently used to make tombs and mausoleums in between the 16th & the 19th century. Apart from the stonework, these monuments were often recognized by intricate floral and jali patterns that highlighted the detailed ancient heritage of Mughal Art and culture. A notable example of Mughal stonework is the Taj Mahal that is world-famous for its rhythmic combination of architectonic style and use of ivory marble that envelops its exterior entirety. This timeless wonder is a symbol of love that tells the legends of emperor Shah Jahan who got inspired by Mughal architecture and used Indian marble to create a beauty for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. This monument carries with it a spirit of Mughal Era that one can experience just by catching a glimpse.
Inspired from the Mughal era architecture, 'Mughal Marvels - Inspired from the Mughal Era' is a collection of home decor, lighting and tableware items comprising of coasters, chopping boards, incense stick holders, and aroma diffusers that are beguilingly depicting the amalgamation of wood and marble and iridescence look of the soapstones in a simple and classy way. Handcrafted from Banswara and Kayampura marbles, Mango wood and soapstones with detailed precision and grace, these decor items are crafted in different geometric shapes in simple yet elegant colours by the supremely skilled artisans of India. They are ideal for decorating your interiors as they create a peaceful and calm ambience in the surroundings. The intricate hand carving done in the form of floral patterns on some of the soapstone items of this collection, creates mesmerizing designs on your surrounding walls, giving your place a warm and inviting look. These decor items are indeed a 'must-have' for your homes.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The Mughal Floral Scents' from the collection 'Mughal Marvels - Inspired from the Mughal Era' is an incense stick holder set comprising of 1 cylindrical holder and a base tray, that is handcrafted in natural soapstone depicting a floral mughal pattern that forms beautiful designs on surrounding walls and can hold 4 incense sticks. It comes in assorted colours with a polished finish and is ideal for to be kept in the pooja room or to be placed on a side table to create a relaxing atmosphere. It is also a perfect table décor item that can be gifted to your loved ones.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the Mughal era.
- The holder comes in a cylindrical shape.
- Depicts an intricate and beautifully carved Mughal floral pattern.
- Comes with a detachable base tray to hold the incense stick and to prevent the ashes from falling on the table.
- Ideal for holding incense stick for devotional purposes.
- Can hold upto 4 incense sticks together.
- Also acts as a table decorative showpiece.
- Ideal to be kept in the pooja room or to be placed on a side table to create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Can also be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Handcrafted in Coloured Soapstone.
- Comes in glossy finish.
- Handcrafted in Cylindrical Shape & Hand Carved Depicting Mughal Floral Pattern.
- Comes in Natural Soapstone Beige colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 3.0" (L), 3.0" (W), 10.3" (H),
TRAY: 3.0" (L), 3.0" (W), 1.1" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of the incense stick holder is 498 grams.
- Comes with 1 Incense Stick Holder.
Handcrafted in Cylindrical Shape & Hand Carved Depicting Mughal Floral Pattern
(L * W * H) = (3.0 * 3.0 * 10.3) Inch
Natural Soapstone Beige
1 Incense Stick Holder with Base Tray
- Does not come with incense sticks as shown in the image.
- The product comes in assorted colours.
- As this product is handcrafted, there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Wash with water or mild soap only or gently wipe with a wet cloth.
2. Do not clean with any abrasive cleaner.
The initial phase includes large pieces of the beautiful and iridescent soapstone material acquired by the artisans from the belly of Rajasthan, all born from millions of years of pressure and heat and being cut into smaller pieces to get into desirable shapes to create the product that the artisans require. After the initial process is done, the soapstone pieces go through the stage of hand carvings to produce beautiful Jaali patterns inspired by the Mughal era and are given the final finishes to their intermediate forms. In the final stage, polishing is done to these wonderful pieces to make it look even more beautiful to the customer.
I purchased indigo chevron jars 2 pcs., THe look wise it is a great product. Functionally, the lid is not air tight as stated .
Such A AMAZING EXPERIENCE...REALLY BEAUTIFUL DINNER SET...LOVED IT
Hy as per ur email I received my product which I didn’t so do the needful asap
for people like me and for the ones who love adding handmade craft with the right usage of space. This is the one I would recommend. It serves the entire purpose!
Beautiful, just like I imagined
Excellent quality, and design, the price was awesome!!! Got it on time and the packaging was super safe ... thank you 🙏🏼 was trilled :))
Very beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️, you guys can go for it
I really like these trivets as they can complement most types of table decor. They are attractive and look colourful.
It was delivered before time.
What i ordered i didn't receive that.
The products have excellent craftsmanship and finish.