MATERIAL: Chilbil Wood
ART TYPE: Handmade & Hand-painted With Mutiple Bright Colours
When it comes to holy places and pilgrimage sites, the 'Land Of Gods' in India is an inevitable mention. Uttaranchal, also known as Uttarakhand in the present times, is a major pilgrimage-centre also famous for its yogic study. This never forsaken, shining state of bliss is divided into regions of Kumaun , Garhwal and is home to many other spiritual places where it is a dream of every Indian to visit at least once in their entire lifetime. This place is known to be closely associated with the Himalayas where Buddhism is known to made inroads in the Western Region. ' The Land of Gods ' has always been, is, and always remain as the place of peremptory tradition and culture which will only grow high in this very illusive reality of time.
Inspired by the holiness and spirituality of Uttarakhand, 'The Never Forsaken' is a wide range of home products hand-painted in intricate designs by our skilled artisans with so much of love in the shapes of different symbols with a view of bringing you home the culture without having to miss the elegance of the place. Handcrafted in Cilbil and Ashoka woods, the products are made available in the form of fridge-magnets and torans that ensure a divine connection between you and the symbols. 'The Never Forsaken' as a range of home products enrich the environment with positivity by eliminating negative energies and filling your home with abundant blessings of happiness and prosperity.
The Drapes Of Ganesha' from the collection 'The Never Forsaken' is a set of 2 wall hangings in the form of torans handcrafted in Cilbil Wood. Handpainted in intricate designs with so much of love by our artisans, this set of holy torans come with 10 multicoloured Ganesha and two twirling bells strung together using colourful beads all set to enlighten and transport you back to the city in your imaginations. 'The Drapes of Ganesha' is a perfect set of home-item to be used at the entrance doors and also as decorative hangings to enhance the vibrations and energies surrounding your home.
- Can be used as a decorative hanging.
- Each toran is handcrafted with 5 multicoloured Ganesha & 1 twirling bell which are stringed together using colourful beads.
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Intricate handpainting has been done using bright colours.
- Made in Chilbil Wood.
- Handmade & Hand-painted With Mutiple Bright Colours
- Handpainted in multiple colours.
- Comes in the following dimensions: (L * W * H) = (2.3 * 2.9 * 46.9), GANESHA: (L * W * H) = (2.3 * 0.4 * 2.9) Inches in size.
- This product belongs to the collection The Never Forsaken.
Handmade & Hand-painted With Mutiple Bright Colours
TOTAL: (L * W * H) = (2.3 * 2.9 * 46.9), EACH GANESHA: (L * W * H) = (2.3 * 0.4 * 2.9) Inch
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Wipe it with a piece of mildly wet cloth only.
Wipe it with a piece of mildly wet cloth only.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh