Inspired by the rich heritage of animals and birds in the country, 'Handpainted Species Of India' is a wide range of home products handpainted by our skilled artisans in unique intricate designs in the shapes of different animals and birds with a view of bringing you home the culture without having to miss the elegance of the place. The enchanting rays of the sun with the sound of birds chirping already made us feel that the heavens were real and what our eyes could see was a bonus, a complete bliss. Oh, I could never describe the amount of joy that glittered on our faces when the rich heritage of animals and birds gazed back at us and welcomed us as if they were all their lives waiting, waiting for us to arrive and shower to them gestures of love and kindness. Handcrafted in Cilbil, Ashoka and Gullar woods, the products ranging from towel holders, coasters, wall hangings, tea-lights, fridge-magnets, torans and many more ensure a connection between you and the species. 'Handpainted Species Of India' as a range of home products is enough to stabilise your mind and make you walk through the jungles without even having to take a step further.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The Flying Parrots' from the collection 'Handpainted Species Of India' is a set of wall hanging in the form of a wind-chime handcrafted in Ashok Wood. Handpainted in intricate designs with so much of love by our artisans, this set of chimes come with 5 multicoloured parrots and 5 twirling bells strung together using colourful beads all set to enlighten you with the vibrations of the wilderness in the presence of the bird itself. 'The Flying Parrots' is a perfect set of home-item to be used in your living room, garden or balcony and also as decorative hangings to enhance the vibrations and energies surrounding your home.
- Perfect to be used as a wind chime as well as a decorative hanging.
- Ideal to be used in your living room, garden or balcony.
- Handcrafted with 5 multicoloured birds & 5 twirling bells which are stringed together using colourful beads.
- Intricate handpainting has been done using bright colours.
- Made in Ashok Wood.
- Handmade & Hand-painted With Mutiple Bright Colours
- Handpainted in multiple colours.
- Comes in the following dimensions: TOTAL (H) = (23.6), (L * W * H) = (5.6 * 5.6 * 17.9), EACH PARROT: (L * W * H) = (4.1 * 1.0 * 0.9) Inches in size.
- This product belongs to the collection Handpainted Species Of India.
Handmade & Hand-painted With Mutiple Bright Colours
TOTAL: (H) = (23.6), HANGING: (L * W * H) = (5.6 * 5.6 * 17.9), EACH PARROT: (L * W * H) = (4.1 * 1.0 * 0.9) Inch
1 Wind Chime
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Wipe it with a piece of mildly wet cloth only.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSWipe it with a piece of mildly wet cloth only.
I purchased indigo chevron jars 2 pcs., THe look wise it is a great product. Functionally, the lid is not air tight as stated .
Such A AMAZING EXPERIENCE...REALLY BEAUTIFUL DINNER SET...LOVED IT
Hy as per ur email I received my product which I didn’t so do the needful asap
for people like me and for the ones who love adding handmade craft with the right usage of space. This is the one I would recommend. It serves the entire purpose!
Beautiful, just like I imagined
Excellent quality, and design, the price was awesome!!! Got it on time and the packaging was super safe ... thank you 🙏🏼 was trilled :))
Very beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️, you guys can go for it
I really like these trivets as they can complement most types of table decor. They are attractive and look colourful.
It was delivered before time.
What i ordered i didn't receive that.
The products have excellent craftsmanship and finish.