'The Eye of Horus' Hand-painted Terracotta Vases (Set of 3, Earthen Pots)
Handmade and Hand-painted with beautiful Eye Pattern
VASE 1: (L * W * H) = (4.4 * 4.4 * 5.6), VASE 2: (L * W * H) = (3.5 * 3.5 * 6.6), VASE 3: (L * W * H) = (3.3 * 3.3 * 4.1) Inch
White with multicolour Hand-painting
- Comes in a set of 3.
- As this product is handmade there might be slight colour, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Cannot be used with water to plant flowers because of the hand-painting done on the Vases.
‘The eye of Horus’ is inspired by Horus, the Falcon God and eternal ruler of Egypt holding dominion over the heaven, the sky and the Stars. It is believed that Horus sacrificed one of his eyes during a battle with Set, the god of Chaos and trickery to resurrect his Father. Defeating Set, Horus was crowned the ruler of Egypt and as a reward for his sacrifice all the gods reconstructed his eye. Since then it is believed 'The Eye of Horus' is a symbol of Sacrifice, Health and well- being in the Egyptian Mythology.
‘The eye of Horus’ is a range of Home products, handcrafted in the technique of Terracotta, carefully shaped over the Pottery Wheel and eye pattern detailed with countless strokes of the paint brush by our skilled artisans. The products are an Indian Adaption of the Egyptian Pottery and painting. The uniformity of the design and the symmetry of the pottery are worked upon for hours to design one Flawless piece of pottery. The eye of Horus range of products teleports your mind to the Ancient Egyptian Era and the Wonderful Mythology surrounding the Golden Egyptian Era.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Inspired by Horus, the Falcon God and the liberator of Egypt, 'The Eye of Horus' Vases have been handcrafted by locally sourced skilled artisans. A great deal of attention has been paid to make each Vase symmetrically crafted and aesthetically pleasing. The colour palette used for the painting is vibrant but in matte colours to soothe the viewer. The Eye patterns on the Vases are an adaptation of ancient Egyptian Pottery revolving around 'The Eye of Horus' with a hint of Indian craftsmanship. These set of 3 vases can be placed on the side table or can be used as a gift for festive occasions and house-warming parties.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by Horus, the Falcon God who sacrificed his eye to resurrect his father and defeat evil.
- The White matte finish and the eye pattern depicting 'The Eye of Horus', an Egyptian Tale of sacrifice and victory over evil make these Vases one of a kind.
- Handmade in Terracotta.
- Comes with 3 Vases.
- Ideal to be put on a side table or shelf of your living rooms, dining rooms or offices.
- These terracotta vases are ideal for putting dry artificial flowers.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- These Vases come in bottle and matki shapes.
- Cannot be used with water to plant flowers because of the hand-painting done on the vases.
- Comes in White with multicolour hand-painting.
- Comes in the following dimensions: VASE 1: 4.4" (L), 4.4" (W), 5.6" (H), VASE 2: 3.5" (L), 3.5" (W), 6.6" (H), VASE 3: 3.3" (L), 3.3" (W), 4.1" (H) Inches in size.
- The weight of the vases is 893 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Handle with care.
2. Keep away from water.
3. Clean with a soft dry cloth only.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!
A terracotta, madhubani art round matka is an home-made product, I have purchased this rajasthani round matka online at the best price. I strongly recommend to buy this product.
It's good, however the size is small, try to make little bigger
Very heavy, big, cute
The piece is nice and colourful, but very delicate. When we took it out of the packaging, the front panel came out in our hands as did one of the birds on the side. We stuck them back with Fevikwik.
Please ensure to stick everything together with more sturdy glue.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image