'The Eye of Horus' Hand-painted Terracotta Pots Showpieces (Set Of 2, Earthern Pots)
Handmade and Hand-painted with beautiful Eye Pattern
POT 1: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.7 * 5.4), POT 2: (L * W * H) = (3.9 * 3.9 * 3.5) Inch
White with multicolour Hand-painting
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Approximate dimensions of the pots are mentioned.
- As this product is handmade there might be slight colour, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Cannot be used with water to plant flowers because of the hand-painting done on the Pots.
‘The eye of Horus’ is inspired by Horus, the Falcon God and eternal ruler of Egypt holding dominion over the heaven, the sky and the Stars. It is believed that Horus sacrificed one of his eyes during a battle with Set, the god of Chaos and trickery to resurrect his Father. Defeating Set, Horus was crowned the ruler of Egypt and as a reward for his sacrifice all the gods reconstructed his eye. Since then it is believed 'The Eye of Horus' is a symbol of Sacrifice, Health and well- being in the Egyptian Mythology.
‘The eye of Horus’ is a range of Home products, handcrafted in the technique of Terracotta, carefully shaped over the Pottery Wheel and eye pattern detailed with countless strokes of the paint brush by our skilled artisans. The products are an Indian Adaption of the Egyptian Pottery and painting. The uniformity of the design and the symmetry of the pottery are worked upon for hours to design one Flawless piece of pottery. The eye of Horus range of products teleports your mind to the Ancient Egyptian Era and the Wonderful Mythology surrounding the Golden Egyptian Era.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Inspired by Horus, the Falcon God and the liberator of Egypt, 'The Eye of Horus' decorative pots have been handcrafted by locally sourced skilled artisans. A great deal of attention has been paid to make each pot symmetrically crafted and aesthetically pleasing. The colour palette used for the painting is vibrant but in matte colours to soothe the viewer. The Eye patterns on the pot are an adaptation of ancient Egyptian Pottery revolving around 'The Eye of Horus' with a hint of Indian craftsmanship. These set of 2 decorative pots can be placed on the side table or can be used as a gift for festive occasions and house-warming parties.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by Horus, the Falcon God who sacrificed his eye to resurrect his father and defeat evil.
- The White matte finish and the eye pattern depicting 'The Eye of Horus', an Egyptian Tale of sacrifice and victory over evil make these decorative pots one of a kind.
- Handmade in Terracotta.
- Comes with 2 Pots.
- Ideal to be put on a side table or shelf of your living rooms, dining rooms or offices.
- These terracotta pots are ideal for putting dry artificial flowers.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- These Decorative Pots Showpieces come in bottle and matki shapes.
- Cannot be used with water to plant flowers because of the hand-painting done on the pots.
- Comes in White with multicolour hand-painting.
- Comes in the following dimensions: POT 1: 3.7" (L), 3.7" (W), 5.4" (H), POT 2: 3.9" (L), 3.9" (W), 3.5" (H) Inches in size.
- The weight of the miniature pot set is 518 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Handle with care.
2. Keep away from water.
3. Clean with a soft dry cloth only.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
The size of the Hand-painted ceramic planter is small otherwise the quality is fine.
Very nice! I loved it! My friends bought me the Studio Pottery Soup Bowls during a housewarming. They are great for serving soups, broth, and custards.
One of the best hand painted coffee cups I have ever bought. These cups looks premium and have the best quality. Highly recommended.
This decorative wind chime is a beautiful addition to any home. It adds an artistic touch and can be displayed in any room of your house, or even outdoors!
Great Ceramic soup bowl! It keeps my soup hot for a long time and the design is beautiful. A great addition to my kitchenware.
Just love this Wooden hanging bird wind chime! It adds a lovely touch to my garden and the gentle sound is so relaxing.
This is awesome! My birds enjoy this hand-painted birdhouse because it feels comfortable to them. In addition, it looks great when hung in the living room.
It's an amazing piece of artwork. I have placed it on my pooja shelf, looks great.
I gifted these terracotta wall hangings to my friend on home warming occasions. She is very happy to have this. It's a simple, unique, and good piece of handicraft.
This Kathakali wall decor is a stunning piece of art, it makes an aesthetic appeal to my living room. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a statement piece that showcases the beauty of Indian culture and art.
I really like the pickle tray set quality was amazing and packing is good
This decorative wall hanging caught my attention because of how beautiful it looked. But it looks even so much better in my home and I don't know how that's possible. I absolutely love it! Glad I made the purchase.
I loved this wooden elephant frame in one go. Good quality product and beautifully handcrafted.
I am a big devotee of Gayatri Mata. So, this terracotta wall decoration worked perfectly for me. Continuously gives me energy and motivation.
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!