‘The eye of Horus’ is inspired by Horus, the Falcon God and eternal ruler of Egypt holding dominion over the heaven, the sky and the Stars. It is believed that Horus sacrificed one of his eyes during a battle with Set, the god of Chaos and trickery to resurrect his Father. Defeating Set, Horus was crowned the ruler of Egypt and as a reward for his sacrifice all the gods reconstructed his eye. Since then it is believed 'The Eye of Horus' is a symbol of Sacrifice, Health and well- being in the Egyptian Mythology.
‘The eye of Horus’ is a range of Home products, handcrafted in the technique of Terracotta, carefully shaped over the Pottery Wheel and eye pattern detailed with countless strokes of the paint brush by our skilled artisans. The products are an Indian Adaption of the Egyptian Pottery and painting. The uniformity of the design and the symmetry of the pottery are worked upon for hours to design one Flawless piece of pottery. The eye of Horus range of products teleports your mind to the Ancient Egyptian Era and the Wonderful Mythology surrounding the Golden Egyptian Era.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Inspired by Horus, the Falcon God and the liberator of Egypt, 'The Eye of Horus' Table Planters have been handcrafted by locally sourced skilled artisans. A great deal of attention has been paid to make each Planter symmetrically crafted and aesthetically pleasing. The colour palette used for the painting is vibrant but in matte colours to soothe the viewer. The Eye patterns on the Planter are an adaptation of ancient Egyptian Pottery revolving around 'The Eye of Horus' with a hint of Indian craftsmanship. These set of 2 planters are ideal to be used in the living room, garden, balcony, bedroom or offices for planting your favourite plants.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by Horus, the Falcon God who sacrificed his eye to resurrect his father and defeat evil.
- The White matte finish and the eye pattern depicting 'The Eye of Horus', an Egyptian Tale of sacrifice and victory over evil make these Table Planters one of a kind.
- Handmade in Terracotta.
- Comes with 2 Planter Pots.
- Ideal to be used for planting your favourite plants.
- An ideal addition to your garden & balcony décor.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- These Table Planters come in spherical shape with a hole in the bottom.
- There is a drainage hole at the bottom to drain excess water and allow adequate air for the roots of the plant.
- Comes in White with multicolour hand-painting.
- Comes in 4.4" (L), 4.4" (W), 3.3" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the planters set is 800 grams.
Handmade and Hand-painted with beautiful Eye Pattern
(L * W * H) = (4.4 * 4.4 * 3.3) Inch
White with multicolour Hand-painting
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Plants are not included with the planters.
- Comes with a drain hole at the bottom so that the excess water can flow out.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSClean with a soft dry cloth only.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.
Very good product, delivered on time!
Beautiful and nice item. But should improve package part. Out of 3 pieces I ordered 2 broken.
Very disappointed in the delivery system.
I was a little disappointed with the product as I didn't feel that it was worth the price I paid.
It is bigger size than I expected. Very nice.
It looks good but,the surface colour finishing looks dull .
I am still waiting for the ordered items. Not delivered to my address.