Handmade and Hand-painted with beautiful Eye Pattern
BASE: Terracotta, SHADE: Made Of Cotton Cloth Wrapped Over Polyvinyl
TOTAL: (L * W * H) = (8.1 * 8.1 * 12.5), BASE: (L * W * H) = (5.2 * 5.2 * 8.6), SHADE: (L * W * H) = (8.1 * 8.1 * 5.0) Inch
White with multicolour Hand-painting
1 Base, 1 Shade
- The bulb & the holder type is B22.
- The plug type is 2 pin plug.
- Bulb is not included.
- Comes with an On/Off switch.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
‘The eye of Horus’ is inspired by Horus, the Falcon God and eternal ruler of Egypt holding dominion over the heaven, the sky and the Stars. It is believed that Horus sacrificed one of his eyes during a battle with Set, the god of Chaos and trickery to resurrect his Father. Defeating Set, Horus was crowned the ruler of Egypt and as a reward for his sacrifice all the gods reconstructed his eye. Since then it is believed 'The Eye of Horus' is a symbol of Sacrifice, Health and well- being in the Egyptian Mythology.
‘The eye of Horus’ is a range of Home products, handcrafted in the technique of Terracotta, carefully shaped over the Pottery Wheel and eye pattern detailed with countless strokes of the paint brush by our skilled artisans. The products are an Indian Adaption of the Egyptian Pottery and painting. The uniformity of the design and the symmetry of the pottery are worked upon for hours to design one Flawless piece of pottery. The eye of Horus range of products teleports your mind to the Ancient Egyptian Era and the Wonderful Mythology surrounding the Golden Egyptian Era.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Inspired by Horus, the Falcon God and the liberator of Egypt, 'The Eye of Horus' Table Lamps have been handcrafted by locally sourced skilled artisans. A great deal of attention has been paid to make each Lamp symmetrically crafted and aesthetically pleasing. The colour palette used for the painting is vibrant but in matte colours to soothe the viewer. The Eye patterns on the lamp are an adaptation of ancient Egyptian Pottery revolving around 'The Eye of Horus' with a hint of Indian craftsmanship. Ideal to be kept in your livingrooms or bedrooms for enhancing and enriching the looks of your favourite spaces in the most blissful and elegant manner.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by Horus, the Falcon God who sacrificed his eye to resurrect his father and defeat evil.
- The White matte finish and the eye pattern depicting 'The Eye of Horus', an Egyptian Tale of sacrifice and victory over evil make this Table Lamp one of a kind.
- The base comes in Terracotta & the Shade comes in Cotton Wrapped Over Polyvinyl.
- Comes with 1 Base, 1 Shade.
- Perfect to be put up in a living room or bedroom to add an ethnic touch to your home.
- Ideal to illuminate your environment with a soft and diffused light.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The base of the lamp comes in a matki shape.
- Can also be used as an artistic table top accessory.
- Comes in White with multicolour hand-painting.
- Comes in the following Dimensions: TOTAL: 8.1" (L), 8.1" (W), 12.5" (H), BASE: 5.2" (L), 5.2" (W), 8.6" (H)), SHADE: 8.1" (L), 8.1" (W), 5.0" (H)) Inches.
- The weight of the table lamp is 704 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Handle with care.
2. Keep away from water.
3. Clean with a soft dry cloth only.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.