Hand Block Printed depicting exquisite Mughal floral motifs
(L * W) = (108.3 * 88.6) Inch
1 Double Bed Cover
- Pillow covers are not included.
- As this product is hand block printed there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
‘The Emperor’s Flowers’ is a collection inspired from the revolutionary floral ornamented art and architecture of the father-son duo - Shah Jahan and Jehangir. The zenith of Mughal architecture bloomed under Shah Jahan’s rule which was coined ‘the Golden Age of Mughal architecture’. His son Jehangir continued the legacy with massive royal gardens and awe-striking monuments. From the stunning mausoleum ‘Taj Mahal’ to the numerous gardens and floral paintings they patronized, floral motifs have exquisitely adorned and brought to life countless monuments and art. Depicting blooming poppies, marigolds, larkspur and a medley of many magnificent blossoms, these Mughal florals immortalize the grandeur of the bygone Mughal era.
‘The Emperor’s Flowers’ collection features an assortment of bedcovers, table runners, table mats and travel organizers. Each piece has been made from pure cotton and masterfully hand block printed in vibrant pastel hues by skilled artisans. Depicting gorgeous blooming flowers and vines in pretty pastels, the collection exudes splendor fit for Mughal royalty. These pieces are exquisite must-haves to add versatile and elegant elements to your home spaces and bask in the fragrances of timeless flowers.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
‘The Emperor’s Flowers’ double bed cover from ‘The Emperor’s Flowers’ collection has been hand block printed upon by skilled artisans hailing from the nooks and crannies of India. Hand block printing is an ages old method of fabric printing. The technique involves the use of carved wooden blocks that are dipped in dye to recreate gorgeous designs that are one-of-a-kind. The bed cover has been made from 100% pure cotton that is light, airy and soft to touch. Depicting intricate Mughal floral motifs of gorgeous blooming flowers and vines in fresh pastel colours, the prints hand block printed on the bed cover immortalize the grandeur of the bygone Mughal era. The bed cover is perfect for your bedroom, and exudes a splendor fit for Mughal royalty. It protects the mattress from dust and stains, and its rich and colourful design adds a touch of elegance to your decor. The bed cover should be hand washed only using mild detergent. It should be washed separately from dark colours. Steam iron is recommended. The bed cover is a must-have that brings the lilting freshness of timeless florals to your home spaces.
- Hand block printed by skilled Indian artisans.
- The bed cover depicts exquisitely intricate and vibrantly colourful Mughal floral motifs block printed onto it by hand.
- Inspired by Shah Jahan and Jehangir's love for beautiful flowers, gardens and the exquisitely carved floral motifs in the Mughal architecture of their period.
- Hand Block Printing is an ancient and traditional technique of fabric printing that involves the use of carved wooden blocks that are dipped in dye to recreate gorgeous designs.It has been used to print these beautiful Mughal florals.
- Perfect decorative addition to your bedroom.
- The bed cover protects your bedsheet and mattress from dust, stains and rips.
- Depicts intricate and beautiful Mughal floral motifs.
- Made from pure Cotton.
- Hand-blockprinted depicting exquisite Mughal floral motifs.
- Comes in vibrant multicoloured pastels.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 108.3'' (L), 88.6'' (W) Inches in size.
- The double bed cover belongs to 'The Emperor's Flowers' collection.
- Dry Clean suggested, but Handwash Only if washing the bedcover at home.
- Wash seperately from dark colours.
- Do not use strong detergent or bleach.
- Do not soak for a long time.