Wooden Hand Carving depicting an Elephant motif
(L * W * H) = (4.9 * 2.3 * 7.1) Inch
1 Towel Holder
- You need to put 2 nails on the wall to hang the towel holder.
- Does not come with the hand towel as shown in the image.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Elephant Warriors - The War Elephants' is a collection inspired by the war elephants of the ancient India when once upon a time in the ancient Indian battlefields, the elephants held a very prominent place in the fourfold or chaturanga army which also included infantry, cavalry, and chariots. These majestic yet formidable tusked beings were considered an embodiment of strength and courage that catalyzed a war to victory. Monarchs from different ruling dynasties of that time such as Magadha, Maurya, Gupta, and Chola enlisted these doe-eyed gigantic creatures in the army to attain global domination as they were an epitome of boon and radiated power so strong, that it would make foes would run for the hills. With their unparalleled loyalty and manoeuvre, elephants were indeed a paramount part of the ancient Indian warfare. Elephants till today are celebrated in Indian states like Rajasthan and Kerala for their undying loyalty and paramount service for humanity.
The ‘Elephant Warriors - The War Elephants’ is a range of home décor products including wall shelf, tea-light holders, key hook, table lamp, photoframe, tea box, magazine stand, spice boxes, trays, chopping board, chapati box, table organizers, towel holder, napkin holders and much more suitable for homes and offices that are intricately and delicately handcrafted by the skilled artisans of India. Beautiful carving in the form of elephants and grass is done on this extremely dense, durable, and richly hued wood- Sheesham making these brown coloured décor items the subtle and ideal choice for your space. These beautiful hand carved motifs are an ode to the service and friendship provided by the elephants to us since ages and these brown coloured necessities will blend perfectly with your existing home and office interiors and yet will stand out to have a significance of their own. From bedroom to kitchen, this collection has a product for every room of your home and office.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
'The Elephant Warriors' from the collection 'Elephant Warriors - The War Elephants', is a ring shaped towel holder with a rectangular base, handcrafted in Sheesham wood by the skilled artisans of India. It is beautifully hand carved depicting a royal elephant and comes in dark brown colour with black tints in an oil finish while also depicting the beautiful grains of the wood. It is ideal to be hung in the kitchen, above wash basin in the living area or in the bathroom for holding towels and can also act as a wall decor to beautify your homes. It has two holes at the back for hanging.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the war elephants of ancient India.
- The towel holder depicts beautiful elephant hand carving done on it.
- Equipped with a towel holder ring.
- Comes in rectangular shape.
- Ideal for hanging your hand towels.
- Also acts as wall décor.
- Ideal to be hung in the kitchen, above wash basin in the living area or in the bathroom.
- Comes with 2 holes at the back for hanging.
- Handcrafted in Sheesham Wood.
- Comes in oil finish.
- Wooden Hand Carving depicting an Elephant motif.
- Comes in brown colour with black tints.
- Comes in 4.9" (L), 2.3" (W), 7.1" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of the towel holder is 344 grams.
- Comes with 1 Towel Holder.
Gently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
First, the artisan transforms the raw wood into the desired shape. Then he smoothens the wood and performs the hand-carving. The oil finish is applied in the end to get the desired result.