COLOUR: Green & Orange
MATERIAL: Iron With Powder Coating
ART TYPE: Handcrafted In Frustum Shape In Glossy Green & Glossy Orange Finish
The Chained Frustums' from the collection 'The Ferric Wonders' is a set of garden décor comprising of 2 detachable frustum-shaped hanging planter pots made in iron with chains attached to each planters and holes at their bottoms. Handcrafted with so much love and elegance by our artisans, this set of Glossy-Green and Glossy-Orange coloured planters come in glossy and matte finish respectively. 'The Chained Frustums' is an ideal set of décorative planter pots for planting your favourite plants also in the floors and tables and for enriching the atmosphere of your dining room, balcony and offices with vibrations of refreshment and serene experience as a wall-décor for your ceilings.
- These decorative hanging planter pots are ideal to be used for planting your favourite plants.
- The planters come in a unique frustum shape.
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Ideal to be used for indoor purposes like living rooms, balconies, offices etc.
- Each planter pot comes with a non-detachable chain.
- The planter pots do not come with a hole at the bottom.
- The planter pots come in glossy green & orange finish.
- The planters are handcrafted in Iron.
- Handcrafted In Frustum Shape With Powder Coating To Give Glossy Green & Glossy Orange Finish.
- The planters come in Glossy Green & Glossy Orange colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 16" (H),
PLANTER: 4.8" (L), 4.8" (W), 4.1" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of each Planter is 700 ML.
- This product is from our collection, 'Summer Gardens'.
- Total weight of each planter pot is 223 grams.
- Comes with 2 Planter Pots.
Handcrafted In Frustum Shape In Glossy Green & Glossy Orange Finish
Iron With Powder Coating
TOTAL: (H) = (16),
PLANTER: (L * W * H) = (4.8 * 4.8 * 4.1) Inch
Green & Orange
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Does not come with a plant as shown in the picture.
- Comes with a drain hole at the bottom so that the excess water can flow out.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of the human involvement in the process.
1) Clean with a mildly wet cloth but avoid continuous contact of the planter with water as it can lead to rusting.
2) Avoid spraying water on iron.
3) Do not use any abrasive material or cleaners which could damage the coating on the planters.
4) Refrain from using outdoors in garden.