COLOUR: Blue, White & Yellow
ART TYPE: Handpainted With Moroccon Pattern
‘The Big-Straight Vase’ from the collection ‘The 90’s Shores of Morocco’, is a uniquely artistic vase, handcrafted in the interiors of Uttar Pradesh, inspired from a bygone era of a beautiful oceanside country; beaches with a yellow-white sand touching the beautiful blue waters of the Atlantic and Mediterranean. The story of the mystic land of Morocco, with a signature language of geometric motifs used in traditional art and architecture, is translated into ceramic, with an indigenous Moroc-can geometric pattern on a white base hand-painted in ocean-blue, while sand yellow is used as an accent. The body of the big straight vase, patterned in geometry and half in sand yellow, captures the essence of Moroccan seasides enigmatically into a home decor product. Indian craftspeople have crafted ‘The Big-Stratight Vase’ by hand, with so much love, to transport us back to times of enchanting wandering in a thriving historic seaside country, to your table tops and favourite home spaces.
- This vase is perfect to be put in a living room or office for decoration.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Hand-Painted With Moroccan Pattern.
- Comes in Blue, White and Yellow Color.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 8.7" (H), 6.5" (DIA) Inch in size.
- It will definitely be a perfect piece of attraction for your guests.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh