'The Bee Collective' Hand-painted Ceramic Multi-Purpose Storage Jars & Containers (Airtight, Set of 2, 270 ML)
Hand-painted depicting bees and flowers
JAR: Ceramic LID: Mango Wood and Ceramic
(L * W * H) = (3.3 * 3.3 * 6.1) Inch
JAR: Cerulean Blue with multi-coloured handpainting, LID: Brown with multi-coloured handpainting
2 Jars, 2 Lids
- Comes in a set of 2.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is handpainted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
‘The Bee Collective’ is a collection inspired by the awareness being raised for the mass extinction that certain species of bees are facing today. Physicist Albert Einstein has rightly said, “If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth, man would only have four years left to live.” With the booming agriculture, exploitation of pesticides and loss of habitat, the bee population is steadily declining which asks for our immediate attention; as bees play a pivotal role in the pollination process of plants which ensures that we enjoy delicious fruits and vegetables all year long. If the bees were to vanish from the face of this earth, there would be no way for flowers to pollinate and there would be no crops flourishing. Thus this collection is an ode to the bees and our effort to ensure that we all play our part and save the world.
‘The Bee Collective’ is a collection of tableware, wall and garden décor comprising of cups, bowls, jars, plates, salt and pepper shakers, towel holders and planter pots. Beautiful bees and flowers are hand-painted by skilled artisans of India on these products, which are handmade in ceramic with much care and precision on a cerulean blue base ideal for your dining table along with indoor and outdoor décor. This collection aims to capture bees in their natural habitat and not only appreciate their beauty, but also their contribution to our beautiful Earth in general.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The jars from the collection 'The Bee Collective' are handmade in ceramic inspired by the awarness raised for the protection of bees.These jars can be used for storing tea, coffee, dry fruits, knick-knacks, etc. It can also be used for miniature flower arrangements. The components are cast in a mould and hand-painted by the Indian Artisans with bees and floral patterns. At last, the final pieces are then fired at temperatures of 1200 degree Celsius.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the awareness being raised for the mass extinction of bees.
- Beautiful bees & flowers have been hand-painted on a Cerulean Blue base.
- Ideal to be used as a multi-purpose jar or container for storing dry fruits, tea, coffee, sugar or dry condiments like cardamom, clove, etc.
- Can also be used to store your day to day knick-knacks.
- These jars are ideal to be used in kitchen or on the dining table.
- Can also be used for miniature flower arrangements.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Comes with 2 Jars & 2 Lids.
- The product is air-tight.
- The jars are microwave & dishwaser safe while the lids are not.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- The jars are handcrafted in Ceramic & the lids in Mango Wood & Ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting bees and flowers with hand-glazing done at a firing of 1200 degree Celsius.
- Comes in a Cerulean Blue base with multi-coloured flowers and bees.
- Comes in 3.3" (L), 3.3" (W), 6.1" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each jar is 270 ML.
- The jars are a part of the collection 'The Bee Collective'.
- The weight of the jars is 874 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
The size of the Hand-painted ceramic planter is small otherwise the quality is fine.
Very nice! I loved it! My friends bought me the Studio Pottery Soup Bowls during a housewarming. They are great for serving soups, broth, and custards.
One of the best hand painted coffee cups I have ever bought. These cups looks premium and have the best quality. Highly recommended.
This decorative wind chime is a beautiful addition to any home. It adds an artistic touch and can be displayed in any room of your house, or even outdoors!
Great Ceramic soup bowl! It keeps my soup hot for a long time and the design is beautiful. A great addition to my kitchenware.
Just love this Wooden hanging bird wind chime! It adds a lovely touch to my garden and the gentle sound is so relaxing.
This is awesome! My birds enjoy this hand-painted birdhouse because it feels comfortable to them. In addition, it looks great when hung in the living room.
It's an amazing piece of artwork. I have placed it on my pooja shelf, looks great.
I gifted these terracotta wall hangings to my friend on home warming occasions. She is very happy to have this. It's a simple, unique, and good piece of handicraft.
This Kathakali wall decor is a stunning piece of art, it makes an aesthetic appeal to my living room. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a statement piece that showcases the beauty of Indian culture and art.
I really like the pickle tray set quality was amazing and packing is good
This decorative wall hanging caught my attention because of how beautiful it looked. But it looks even so much better in my home and I don't know how that's possible. I absolutely love it! Glad I made the purchase.
I loved this wooden elephant frame in one go. Good quality product and beautifully handcrafted.
I am a big devotee of Gayatri Mata. So, this terracotta wall decoration worked perfectly for me. Continuously gives me energy and motivation.
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!