Handcrafted Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1200 Degrees Celsius
(L * W * H) = (12.5 * 5.8 * 1.9) Inch
Sea Green, Yellow Orchre & Cream
- Comes in a set of 2.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
The 'Banana Collective' is a collection inspired by the age old tradition of eating food on banana leaves in the Southern states of India has gained attention globally because not only it is eco-friendly, but it is also very healthy as the banana leaves are known to kill any germs present in the food. The banana plant is considered to be very important amongst the locals with each and every component of it used in various products; the fruit is also often used in the form of fritters and chips, the leaves are used in the form of plates and the plant is an essential pre-requisite for almost every auspicious occasion. The south of India is also famous for its beautiful coastal regions- the golden sand, scintillating bluish-emerald sea and the lush forests that make them a visual treat which truly reflect in our beautiful collection.
The 'Banana Collective' is a collection of unique serving platters which are handmade in Ceramic in the shape of leaves by the skilled artisans of India with much care, precision and beautifully handglazed to create unique sprinkled and ombré patterns on these platters visualizing the sceneries from the coastal areas to stand out on your dining table and to impress your guests. The collection aims to bring about an earthy feel to your palette while giving you a true tropical feel.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The ‘Banana Leaf’ from the collection ‘The Banana Collective’, is a Platter handmade in Ceramic by Indian artisans, ideal to be used for serving appetizer and snacks to your guests or for serving fruits, salads, rice, noodles etc. The set is hand glazed and it is double fired at a temperature of 1200 degrees Celsius. The set is colored in a dual tone and a leaf pattern in the shape of a banana leaf and comes in a glossy finish. This platter is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the age-old tradition of eating food on banana leaves in South India.
- Comes in the shape of a banana leaf, depicting beautiful veins of the leaf.
- The colors are inspired by the beautiful amalgamation of the sea and sand and the hues created by the rays of the sun in an ombre pattern.
- Ideal for serving appetizers and snacks to your guests.
- Comes with 2 Platters.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Handmade In The Shape Of a Banana Leaf depicting a Spotted Pattern with Hand Glazed Studio Pottery Double Fired At 1200 Degrees Celsius
- Comes in Sea Green, Yellow Orchre & Cream color.
- Comes in 12.5" (L), 5.8" (W), 1.9" (H) Inch in size.
- The serving platters are part of the collection 'The Banana Collective'.
- The weight of each serving platter is 589 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using any Abrasive material on the ceramic.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.