Handcrafted Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1200 Degrees Celsius
(L * W * H) = (10.8 * 6.2 * 1.0) Inch
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
The 'Banana Collective' is a collection inspired by the age old tradition of eating food on banana leaves in the Southern states of India has gained attention globally because not only it is eco-friendly, but it is also very healthy as the banana leaves are known to kill any germs present in the food. The banana plant is considered to be very important amongst the locals with each and every component of it used in various products; the fruit is also often used in the form of fritters and chips, the leaves are used in the form of plates and the plant is an essential pre-requisite for almost every auspicious occasion. The south of India is also famous for its beautiful coastal regions- the golden sand, scintillating bluish-emerald sea and the lush forests that make them a visual treat which truly reflect in our beautiful collection.
The 'Banana Collective' is a collection of unique serving platters which are handmade in Ceramic in the shape of leaves by the skilled artisans of India with much care, precision and beautifully handglazed to create unique sprinkled and ombré patterns on these platters visualizing the sceneries from the coastal areas to stand out on your dining table and to impress your guests. The collection aims to bring about an earthy feel to your palette while giving you a true tropical feel.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The ‘Banana Leaf’ from the collection ‘The Banana Collective’, is a Platter handmade in Ceramic by Indian artisans, ideal to be used for serving appetizer and snacks to your guests or for serving fruits, salads, rice, noodles etc. The set is hand glazed and it is double fired at a temperature of 1200 degrees Celsius. The set is colored in a dual tone and a leaf pattern in the shape of a banana leaf and comes in a glossy finish. This platter is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the age-old tradition of eating food on banana leaves in South India.
- Comes in the shape of a banana leaf, depicting beautiful veins of the leaf.
- The platter is hand-glazed to depict beautiful banana leaves with fine detailing to showcase the veins of the leaf.
- Ideal for serving appetizers and snacks to your guests.
- Comes with 1 Platter.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Handmade In The Shape Of a Leaf with Hand Glazed Studio Pottery Double Fired At 1200 Degrees Celsius
- Comes in Sea Green color.
- Comes in 10.8" (L), 6.2" (W), 1.0" (H) Inch in size.
- The serving platter is a part of the collection, 'The Banana Collective'.
- The weight of the serving platter is 450 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using any Abrasive material on the ceramic.
Excellent work and finish.
Very nice product. Looks beautiful.
We liked the pots a lot and the recipient also liked it
I want the six mini pot holders with the pots and holder which is not available now. As soon as it’s available please let me know
These are a lovely set of pottery and i have got many appreciations whenever i have used these to serve my guests
It is beautiful and I loved it.
They are so delicate, tiny but whosoever has prepared them has done a really nice job!
It is beautiful and I loved it.
This is really a very beautiful product. Thank you!
was too overwhelmed to get your product...its so artistic...concept and execution both...excellent
the product was good ,whereas as per the description on the site while placing the order the chain length was approx. 23 inches, whereas on actual its to 17 inches. On my compliant even after assurance for the replacement of chain , the same is still pending for replacement.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.