Handcrafted With Wooden Handpainted Bird
(L * W * H) = (8.0 * 5.9 * 2.2) Inch
- Comes with 6 partitions.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Handcrafted in teak wood from the interiors of India, Bird of Aromas is a beautiful rectangular spice box that captures the richness of Indian spice blends with six in-built compartments in the main box. Complete with an attached glass lid for easy viewing and a hook-mechanism in the front for interlocking, this compact €˜masala-dabba€™ (spice-box) has been finished to detail by hand, maintaining the natural feel and brown colour of the teak, embellished with a colourful hand painted bird on the lid and is the perfect addition to your kitchen. Making spice storage organised and aesthetic, this flavour box is handmade with love; capturing and preserving the nostalgic essence of our ancient relationship with spices and love for mouth watering fragrant food. This simple, ethnic hand-made for home-made spice box also doubles up as the perfect gift for mothers and grandmothers and all of your cooking-loving loved ones.
- Can be used to store spices or other day-to-day knick knacks.
- Handcrafted beautifully in a unique rectangular shape with 6 Compartments.
- Made in Teak Wood & the top is covered with glass for a see through effect.
- Comes in brown color with a multicoloured hand-painted bird.
- It has an interlocking mechanism which prevents damp & condensation and also eliminates moisture.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
8€� (L), 5.9€� (W), 2.2€� (H) Inch in size.
- This piece is a great utility addition to any kitchen or dining space.
- For regular cleaning, use a warm damp cloth and wipe dry.