Hand-painted & Handcrafted in traditional Rajasthani motifs.
(L * W * H) = (5.0 * 4.4 * 12.2) Inch
Blue, Green & Dark Brown
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Comes with 1 showpiece.
’Songs of the Homeland’ collection is inspired by generations of wandering folk-musicians native to Rajasthan. Clad in their traditional colorful dhotis and turbans, sometimes adorning majestic moustaches these magnificent composers conjure bewitching tunes with their assortment of classical Indian Instruments. With songs on countless themes from lost love to the onset of monsoon, the folk music of these travelling troupes is an ages-old tradition that makes the entire country sway to its rhythms rooted in cultural heritage. Legends claim that their music can bring to life entire forests and make water springs sprout from droughted lands. The amalgamation of their melodious voices with the sound of their instruments – dhols, tablas, flutes and nagaras, is a sight to behold.
Bringing the staggering brilliance of these musicians to your homes, our artisans have masterfully crafted figurines depicting various musicians, wearing intricately hand-painted festive attires. These ornamental models have been handcrafted by artisans out of iron. Perfect to place on tables, shelves and as Showpieces, these exquisite curious will liven up your homes with the vibrant rhythmic beats of their homeland.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This curios piece known as 'Sitar Musician' under the collection- ’Songs of the Homeland’ is inspired by generations of wandering folk musicians native to Rajasthan and its culture. These curios pieces have been handcrafted in iron by the artisans of India who aim to deliver the essence of Rajasthani folk music forms and culture, through diverse art forms.
- Hand-Painted & Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by generations of wandering folk-musicians native to Rajasthan and its culture.
- Depicts a human figurine in a colourful attire playing a music instrument.
- Can be placed on side tables, drawing room tables and shelves.
- Perfect decorative Showpiece for your living room, tables and shelves.
- Ideal as a gifting option for housewarming parties and festivals.
- These products are hand-painted and handcrafted with traditional motifs.
- Comes in a combination of Blue, Green & Dark Brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions: (L * W * H) = (5.0 * 4.4 * 12.2) Inch.
- This product is part of the 'Songs of the Homeland' collection.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Gently wipe with a clean cotton cloth.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.