Hand-painted depicting a check pattern
CUTLERY: Stainless Steel, HANDLE: Ceramic
(L * W * H) = (6.5 * 1.4 * 0.9) Inch
Fire Yellow & Off-White
6 Table Spoons
- Comes in a set of 6.
- This product is recommended for hand wash.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
‘Shatranj Manch’ is a collection inspired by the game of chaturanga, or chess as we know it today. Originated 2000 years ago in India, chess gained worldwide popularity over time, thanks to the silk route traders and the Mughal rulers. The versatility of the game allowed people to modify it according to their understanding, therefore every Asian country has its version of chess. It is fair to say that it invokes a feeling of peace and calm and has always brought people closer. This collection is a calming combination of fire yellow, which invokes a feeling of warmth and happiness, and off-white that signifies purity and innocence.
‘Shatranj Manch’ is a collection of tableware, garden décor and bath-ware comprising coasters, trivets, storage jars, serving bowls, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, bottle openers, cutlery, planters, soap dispensers and toothbrush holders. The alluring check pattern is hand-painted by skilled artisans of India on these products, which are handmade in ceramic with much care and precision ideal for your dining table along with indoor and outdoor décor. Wouldn’t you like a piece of such tranquillity in your home to liven up the aura of your house?
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The cutlery set from the collection 'Shatranj Manch' is handmade in ceramic in beautiful check pattern inspired by the game of chess. This cutlery set comes with 6 table spoons. The cutlery set is ideal to be used for main course.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- The checkered pattern is inspired by the game of chess.
- Handpainted in fire yellow & off-white colours depicting a checkered pattern.
- This table spoon set is ideal to be used for main course meals.
- Can also be used for eating desserts.
- Ideal for dinner parties, special occasions or as a gifting option.
- Comes in a checkered pattern with fire yellow & off-white colours and black lining.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- This set is not microwave & dishwasher safe.
- The cutlery is made in food grade stainless steel & the handle is made in ceramic.
- Handcrafted & Hand-Painted In a Check Pattern On Handle.
- The handle comes in fire yellow and off-white with black lining.
- Comes in 6.5" (L), 1.4" (W), 0.9" (H) Inch in size.
- The Spoons are part of the collection 'Shatranj Manch'.
- The weight of the cutlery set is 456 grams.
- Comes with 6 table spoons.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Handle with care since the ceramic is fragile.
2. Recommended for handwash.
3. Avoid using abrasive scrubbers or brushes, as these can scratch the finish of stainless steel & the ceramic handle.
4. After rinsing, dry thoroughly with a soft towel.
5. Do not expose cutlery to a flame.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant