‘Shatranj Manch’ is a collection inspired by the game of chaturanga, or chess as we know it today. Originated 2000 years ago in India, chess gained worldwide popularity over time, thanks to the silk route traders and the Mughal rulers. The versatility of the game allowed people to modify it according to their understanding, therefore every Asian country has its version of chess. It is fair to say that it invokes a feeling of peace and calm and has always brought people closer. This collection is a calming combination of fire yellow, which invokes a feeling of warmth and happiness, and off-white that signifies purity and innocence.
‘Shatranj Manch’ is a collection of tableware, garden décor and bath-ware comprising coasters, trivets, storage jars, serving bowls, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, bottle openers, cutlery, planters, soap dispensers and toothbrush holders. The alluring check pattern is hand-painted by skilled artisans of India on these products, which are handmade in ceramic with much care and precision ideal for your dining table along with indoor and outdoor décor. Wouldn’t you like a piece of such tranquillity in your home to liven up the aura of your house?
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The shakers from the collection 'Shatranj Manch' are handmade in ceramic in beautiful check pattern inspired by the game of chess. These shakers come in a set of 2 and are ideal for storing ad serving salt and pepper.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- The checkered pattern is inspired by the game of chess.
- Handpainted in fire yellow & off-white colours depicting a checkered pattern.
- Ideal for storing and serving salt & pepper.
- Comes in a checkered pattern with fire yellow & off-white colours and black lining.
- The shakers come with a lid at the bottom.
- The salt & pepper shakers are not microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Depicts Hand-painted check pattern.
- The shakers come in fire yellow and off-white with black lining.
- Comes in 2.6" (L), 2.6" (W), 3.2" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each shaker is 100 ML.
- The Salt & Pepper Shakers are part of the collection 'Shatranj Manch'.
- The weight of the salt & pepper shakers is 264 grams.
- Comes with 2 salt & pepper shakers.
Hand-painted depicting a check pattern
(L * W * H) = (2.6 * 2.6 * 3.2) Inch
Fire Yellow & Off-White
2 Salt & Pepper Shakers
- Comes in a set of 2.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Does not come with the toothpick holder.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.
Very good product, delivered on time!
Beautiful and nice item. But should improve package part. Out of 3 pieces I ordered 2 broken.
Very disappointed in the delivery system.
I was a little disappointed with the product as I didn't feel that it was worth the price I paid.
It is bigger size than I expected. Very nice.
It looks good but,the surface colour finishing looks dull .
I am still waiting for the ordered items. Not delivered to my address.