Hand-painted depicting a check pattern
(L * W * H) = (4.5 * 3.3 * 4.0) Inch
Fire Yellow & Off-White
- Comes in a set of 2.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Does not come with the bowl.
‘Shatranj Manch’ is a collection inspired by the game of chaturanga, or chess as we know it today. Originated 2000 years ago in India, chess gained worldwide popularity over time, thanks to the silk route traders and the Mughal rulers. The versatility of the game allowed people to modify it according to their understanding, therefore every Asian country has its version of chess. It is fair to say that it invokes a feeling of peace and calm and has always brought people closer. This collection is a calming combination of fire yellow, which invokes a feeling of warmth and happiness, and off-white that signifies purity and innocence.
‘Shatranj Manch’ is a collection of tableware, garden décor and bath-ware comprising coasters, trivets, storage jars, serving bowls, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, bottle openers, cutlery, planters, soap dispensers and toothbrush holders. The alluring check pattern is hand-painted by skilled artisans of India on these products, which are handmade in ceramic with much care and precision ideal for your dining table along with indoor and outdoor décor. Wouldn’t you like a piece of such tranquillity in your home to liven up the aura of your house?
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The mugs from the collection 'Shatranj Manch' are handmade in ceramic in beautiful check pattern inspired by the game of chess. These mugs come in a set of 2 and are ideal for having tea and coffee. It can also be used as milk mugs.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- The checkered pattern is inspired by the game of chess.
- Handpainted in fire yellow & off-white colours depicting a checkered pattern.
- Ideal for having your tea or coffee with your loved ones.
- Can also be used as milk mugs.
- Comes in a checkered pattern with fire yellow & off-white colours and black lining.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Depicts Hand-painted check pattern.
- The mugs come in fire yellow and off-white with black lining.
- Comes in 4.5" (L), 3.3" (W), 4.0" (H) Inch in size.
- Thw volume of each mug is 260 ML.
- The Mugs are part of the collection 'Shatranj Manch'.
- The weight of the mugs is 522 grams.
- Come with 2 mugs.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Excellent work and finish.
Very nice product. Looks beautiful.
We liked the pots a lot and the recipient also liked it
I want the six mini pot holders with the pots and holder which is not available now. As soon as it’s available please let me know
These are a lovely set of pottery and i have got many appreciations whenever i have used these to serve my guests
It is beautiful and I loved it.
They are so delicate, tiny but whosoever has prepared them has done a really nice job!
It is beautiful and I loved it.
This is really a very beautiful product. Thank you!
was too overwhelmed to get your product...its so artistic...concept and execution both...excellent
the product was good ,whereas as per the description on the site while placing the order the chain length was approx. 23 inches, whereas on actual its to 17 inches. On my compliant even after assurance for the replacement of chain , the same is still pending for replacement.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.