‘Shatranj Manch’ is a collection inspired by the game of chaturanga, or chess as we know it today. Originated 2000 years ago in India, chess gained worldwide popularity over time, thanks to the silk route traders and the Mughal rulers. The versatility of the game allowed people to modify it according to their understanding, therefore every Asian country has its version of chess. It is fair to say that it invokes a feeling of peace and calm and has always brought people closer. This collection is a calming combination of fire yellow, which invokes a feeling of warmth and happiness, and off-white that signifies purity and innocence.
‘Shatranj Manch’ is a collection of tableware, garden décor and bath-ware comprising coasters, trivets, storage jars, serving bowls, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, bottle openers, cutlery, planters, soap dispensers and toothbrush holders. The alluring check pattern is hand-painted by skilled artisans of India on these products, which are handmade in ceramic with much care and precision ideal for your dining table along with indoor and outdoor décor. Wouldn’t you like a piece of such tranquillity in your home to liven up the aura of your house?
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The bottle opener from the collection 'Shatranj Manch' is handmade in ceramic in beautiful check pattern inspired by the game of chess. The bottle opener can be used for opening caps of soft drink bottles, beer or ketchup bottles.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- The checkered pattern is inspired by the game of chess.
- Handpainted in fire yellow & off-white colours depicting a checkered pattern.
- This handy bottle opener is ideal to be used for removing metal bottle caps from the glass bottles.
- Ideal for cocktail parties or as a gifting option.
- Comes in a checkered pattern with fire yellow & off-white colours and black lining.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The bottle opener is not microwave & dishwasher safe.
- The cutlery is made in food grade stainless steel & the handle is made in ceramic.
- Handcrafted & Hand-Painted In a Check Pattern On Handle.
- The handle comes in fire yellow and off-white with black lining.
- Comes in 6.1" (L), 1.7" (W), 0.9" (W) Inch in size.
- The Bottle Opener is part of the collection 'Shatranj Manch'.
- The weight of the bottle opener is 68 grams.
- Comes with 1 bottle opener.
Hand-painted depicting a check pattern
BOTTLE OPENER: Stainless Steel, HANDLE: Ceramic
(L * W * H) = (6.1 * 1.7 * 0.9) Inch
Fire Yellow & Off-White
1 Bottle Opener
- This product is recommended for hand wash.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Does not come with the bottle.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Handle with care since the ceramic is fragile.
2. Recommended for handwash.
3. Avoid using abrasive scrubbers or brushes, as these can scratch the finish of stainless steel & the ceramic handle.
4. After rinsing, dry thoroughly with a soft towel.
5. Do not expose cutlery to a flame.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.
Very good product, delivered on time!
Beautiful and nice item. But should improve package part. Out of 3 pieces I ordered 2 broken.
Very disappointed in the delivery system.
I was a little disappointed with the product as I didn't feel that it was worth the price I paid.
It is bigger size than I expected. Very nice.
It looks good but,the surface colour finishing looks dull .
I am still waiting for the ordered items. Not delivered to my address.