The collection 'Shades of a Leaf' is inspired by the Autumn Season in the Valleys of Kashmir. During this season, the entire valley turns into a mesmerizing Walnut color which gives this period its famous name as the Golden Season of Kashmir. The Leaves transform to delicate colors, the fallen leaves create a Blanket over the terrain and Sweet light breeze rushes the leaves in every direction, all the while creating a calming fragrance. This Collection tries to justify that majestic scenery onto the products.
Hand-painted by Indian artisans, these products are inspired by the contrasting colors of leaves during the Autumn Season in Kashmir. Comprising of wall hangings, table lamps, pickle holders, kullads, napkin holders, and many other aesthetically pleasing pieces, this collection sums up the spirit of Autumn in Kashmir into these exemplary products so that whenever you look at them you remember the elegance of nature.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Inspired by the ‘Shades of a Leaf’ during the autumn season in the valleys of Kashmir, these Kullads are Hand-painted comprising of 4 terracotta Kullads. The leaf pattern derives its influence from the deep forest areas of Kashmir. The golden-brown color represents the blanket created by the fallen leaves during the autumn season. These kullads are a marvelous combination of sophistication and aesthetics, assuring to please the eye of the viewer. These are ideal for serving tea or beverages of your choice to your loved ones.
- Handmade & hand-painted in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the Shades of a leaf during the autumn season in Kashmir
- Hand-painted Leaf in delicate Autumn Colours of Kashmir along with a Golden-Brown background representing the Blanket of fallen Leaves, make this product one of a kind.
- Comes with 4 Kullads.
- Ideal for serving tea and coffee to your loved ones.
- Can also be used to serve beverages of your choice.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The kullads are handcrafted in terracotta.
- Comes in Light & Dark Brown color.
- Comes in 3.0" (L), 3.0" (W), 3.3" (H) Inches.
- The volume of each kullad is 220 ML.
- The weight of the kullad set is 680 grams.
Hand-Painted & Handcrafted depicting a vibrant foliage
(L * W * H) = (3.0 * 3.0 * 3.3) Inch
Light & Dark Brown
- Comes in a set of 4.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
3. Wash it under running water and dry it.
4. Do not immerse the product(s) in water.