'Shades of a Leaf' Hand-Painted Terracotta Coffee & Tea Cup With Saucer (single Serve, 160 ml)
The collection 'Shades of a Leaf' is inspired by the Autumn Season in the Valleys of Kashmir. During this season, the entire valley turns into a mesmerizing Walnut color which gives this period its famous name as the Golden Season of Kashmir. The Leaves transform to delicate colors, the fallen leaves create a Blanket over the terrain and Sweet light breeze rushes the leaves in every direction, all the while creating a calming fragrance. This Collection tries to justify that majestic scenery onto the products.
Hand-painted by Indian artisans, these products are inspired by the contrasting colors of leaves during the Autumn Season in Kashmir. Comprising of wall hangings, table lamps, pickle holders, kullads, napkin holders, and many other aesthetically pleasing pieces, this collection sums up the spirit of Autumn in Kashmir into these exemplary products so that whenever you look at them you remember the elegance of nature.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Inspired by the ‘Shades of a Leaf’ during the autumn season in the valleys of Kashmir, these Cups and Coasters are made in terracotta. The hand-painted leaf pattern derives its influence from the deep forest areas of Kashmir. The golden-brown color represents the blanket created by the fallen leaves during the autumn season. These Cups and Coasters are a marvelous combination of sophistication and aesthetics, assuring to please the eye of the viewer. These are ideal for serving tea or beverages of your choice to your loved ones.
- Handmade & hand-painted in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the Shades of a leaf during the autumn season in Kashmir
- Hand-painted Leaf in delicate Autumn Colours of Kashmir along with a Golden-Brown background representing the Blanket of fallen Leaves, make this product one of a kind.
- Comes with 1 Cup and Saucer.
- Ideal for serving tea and coffee to your loved ones.
- Can also be used to serve beverages of your choice.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The cup and saucer is handcrafted in terracotta.
- Comes in Light Brown color.
- Comes in the following dimensions: CUPS: 4.1" (L), 3.0" (W), 2.7" (H), SAUCERS: 4.1" (L), 4.1" (W), 0.4" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of the cup is 160 ML.
- The weight of the cup set is 223 grams.
Hand-Painted & Handcrafted depicting a vibrant foliage
CUPS: (L * W * H) = (4.1 * 3.0 * 2.7), SAUCERS: (L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 0.4) Inch
1 Cup With Saucer
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
3. Wash it under running water and dry it.
4. Do not immerse the product(s) in water.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!
A terracotta, madhubani art round matka is an home-made product, I have purchased this rajasthani round matka online at the best price. I strongly recommend to buy this product.
It's good, however the size is small, try to make little bigger
Very heavy, big, cute
The piece is nice and colourful, but very delicate. When we took it out of the packaging, the front panel came out in our hands as did one of the birds on the side. We stuck them back with Fevikwik.
Please ensure to stick everything together with more sturdy glue.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image