Handmade Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius with Dual Hand Glazing in Rustic & Glossy Finish
SOAP DISPENSER: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.7 * 7.0), TUMBLER: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.7 * 4.0) Inch
Grey & Deep Blue
1 Soap Dispenser, 1 Tumbler
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the studio glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1280 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
The 'Sea Breeze Ombre' is a studio pottery bathroom accessory set of 1 Soap Dispenser of 360 ML & 1 Tumbler of 250 ML handmade & hand glazed in Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans. This set is ideal to be used for dispensing liquid soap or lotions and to hold your bathroom essentials such as toothpaste, toothbrush, etc., comes in rustic and glossy finish. Alternatively, the tumbler can also be used for holding stationary.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- The bathroom accessory set depicts a beautiful amalgamation of grey and deep blue colours.
- Comes in rustic & glossy finish.
- The soap dispenser is ideal to be used for dispensing liquid soap or lotions and the tumbler can be used to hold your bathroom essentials such as toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.
- The tumbler can also be used to as a stationary or cutlery holder.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Handmade Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius with Dual Hand Glazing in Rustic & Glossy Finish.
- Comes in a dual tone of Grey & Deep Blue.
- Comes in the following dimensions: SOAP DISPENSER: 3.7" (L), 3.7" (W), 7.0" (H), TUMBLER: 3.7" (L), 3.7" (W), 4.0" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of the soap dispenser is 360 ML and of the tumbler is 350 ML.
- The total weight of the bathroom accessory set is 692 grams.
- Comes with 1 Soap Dispenser & 1 Soap Dish.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent and sponge for cleaning.
2. Avoid using any Abrasive material on the ceramic.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSStoneware clay is manipulated by hand, It is then fired at temperatures of 1280 degree celsius. After that, it is given a dual glaze of Grey & Blue and doubly fired again to mature the glaze.
The colour and design are beautiful but the plates are very flat and not convenient to serve curries / gravies in . The food can actually spill out easily.
I m awestruck
Very nice products. Very well packed. There was no delay in the delivery. Am satisfied.
The plates look beautiful. Loved them.
This is wonderful product beautifully designed with elegant looks
A must buy for your dinning table
Very beautiful pieces..
This is a beautiful piece adorning my wall now and I absolutely love the finish and the design.
Haven’t received this product
I didn't like the product..returned but money not yet received
No discount was given even after repeated requests and hence no review.
Beautiful product and enhancing look of my balcony...Product is as expected.
Absolutely delight to eyes...product as expected...It enhances my window :)
Very sturdy product ,measurements are same as mentioned in the website
Fell in love with the product.
Appreciating the craftsmanship.
Moreover packaging was done good and delivered in time