The 'Sea Breeze Ombre' is a studio pottery bathroom accessory set of 1 Soap Dispenser of 360 ML & 1 Tumbler of 250 ML handmade & hand glazed in Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans. This set is ideal to be used for dispensing liquid soap or lotions and to hold your bathroom essentials such as toothpaste, toothbrush, etc., comes in rustic and glossy finish. Alternatively, the tumbler can also be used for holding stationary.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- The bathroom accessory set depicts a beautiful amalgamation of grey and deep blue colours.
- Comes in rustic & glossy finish.
- The soap dispenser is ideal to be used for dispensing liquid soap or lotions and the tumbler can be used to hold your bathroom essentials such as toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.
- The tumbler can also be used to as a stationary or cutlery holder.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Handmade Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius with Dual Hand Glazing in Rustic & Glossy Finish.
- Comes in a dual tone of Grey & Deep Blue.
- Comes in the following dimensions: SOAP DISPENSER: 3.7" (L), 3.7" (W), 7.0" (H), TUMBLER: 3.7" (L), 3.7" (W), 4.0" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of the soap dispenser is 360 ML and of the tumbler is 350 ML.
- The total weight of the bathroom accessory set is 692 grams.
- Comes with 1 Soap Dispenser & 1 Soap Dish.
Handmade Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius with Dual Hand Glazing in Rustic & Glossy Finish
SOAP DISPENSER: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.7 * 7.0), TUMBLER: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.7 * 4.0) Inch
Grey & Deep Blue
1 Soap Dispenser, 1 Tumbler
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the studio glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1280 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent and sponge for cleaning.
2. Avoid using any Abrasive material on the ceramic.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSStoneware clay is manipulated by hand, It is then fired at temperatures of 1280 degree celsius. After that, it is given a dual glaze of Grey & Blue and doubly fired again to mature the glaze.
I like it. And I use it. It is convenient
Purchased these plates recently and it's a real treat to have them in my collection. Just holding them brings a sunshine and happy effect. Always vocalforlocal 🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Namaste!!! Decorative and quirky.
Nicely packaged and prompt delivery.
Amazing collection of this types of Handia 👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️love this product.
Worth buying product 👍👍👍
It was a birthday gift for a friend and he just loved it.
The birds haven’t noticed it yet but I love it! Simple. Well crafted. Clever design.
I bought a set of 2 of these and people are so quick to notice them and compliment them. Excellent quality and value.
Bought a set of 4. Beautifully made. Exactly what I ordered. Prompt delivery and packing was excellent.
The tea cups were too large and the serving plates too small. A trifle disappointed.
The product came in excellent packaging. Love it.
Loved the art and finish with the exact colors as the pictures 😍
The mirror frame is pretty but the size mentioned is inclusive of the frame and hence the mirror is much smaller than you expect.
I would like to return my item as it’s defected. I checked the item in front of the delivery guy and he asked me to return the item via this site. so please tell me how to do so