Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1180 degree celsius
BOWL 1: (L * W * H) = (8.4 * 8.4 * 3.5), BOWL 2: (L * W * H) = (6.0 * 6.0 * 3.1), BOWL 3: (L * W * H) = (4.7 * 4.7 * 2.6) Inches
Light and Dark Azure Blue
3 Serving Bowls
- Comes in a set of 3.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Due to the firing at 1180 degree celsius & the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product.
The ‘Sapphire Swirl’ is a collection inspired by the swirling brilliance of water and its various forms. From magnificent whirlpools that twirl in oceans to sharp, freezing icicles – water has countless incarnations. If tornadoes, snowflakes, and ocean waves could write their own history, they could explain the whole universe to us. Paying homage to the unnerving and raw beauty of these creations of water, this collection aims to encapsulate their spirit and immortalize their splendid glory.
Handcrafted in Ceramic by skilful artisans, the ‘Sapphire Swirl’ collection features an assortment of dining ware, all hand glazed in stunning dual-tones of azure blue. Each ware has been masterfully designed with a variety of textures. From dinner plates with hypnotising concentric circles, to bowls mugs, glasses and bottles that seem to be dripping in icicles made of sapphire – the ‘Sapphire Swirl’ collection is edgy and modern, adding the elegance of a brilliant sapphire blue to your dining spaces.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The ‘Sapphire Swirl’ set of 3 serving bowls of 1460 ml, 660 ml and 300 ml respectively are from the ‘Sapphire Swirl’ collection and have been masterfully handcrafted from Ceramic and beautifully hand glazed by Indian artisans. Depicting the glorious incarnations of water – from whirlpools to icicles, each serving bowl has been perfectly hand glazed in dual-tones of a striking azure blue colour and has a unique grooved texture. The ethereal glaze adds a stunning glossy finish. The bowls with varying sizes come with a wider mouth for more room to decorate your evening snacks, big portions of fruits, starters before the main course, munchies, or salads and are also ideal as serve ware for main course dishes. They are also beautiful gifts for housewarmings and the festive season. The serving bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Hand Glazed Studio Pottery by Indian Artisans.
- Inspired by the various brilliant incarnations of water - from ripples and stormy whirpools to chilling icicles.
- The products are skilfully hand glazed in dual-tones of blue with a unique grooved pattern inspired by water and its many magnificent incarnations.
- Ideal to serve vegetables , curries and other main course dishes.
- Can also be used for serving snacks like mixtures, chips, etc.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Depicts a grooved texture on a dual-toned blue background.
- The serving bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1180 degree celsius.
- Comes in light and dark azure blue.
- Comes in the following dimensions: BOWL 1: 8.4" (L), 8.4" (W), 3.5" (H), BOWL 2: 6.0'' (L), 6.0'' (W), 3.1'' (H), BOWL 3: 4.7''( L), 4.7'' (W), 2.6'' (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of the serving bowls is 1460 ml, 660 ml and 300 ml.
- The serving bowls belong to the 'Sapphire Swirl' collection.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use mild detergent.
2. Avoid using abrasive material for cleaning.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant