Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1180 degree celsius
DINNER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (10.3 * 10.3 * 0.9), QUARTER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (7.3 * 7.3 * 1.0), KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.7 * 2.2) Inches
Light and Dark Azure Blue
4 Dinner Plates, 4 Quarter Plates & 4 Katoris
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Due to the firing at 1180 degree celsius & the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product.
The ‘Sapphire Swirl’ is a collection inspired by the swirling brilliance of water and its various forms. From magnificent whirlpools that twirl in oceans to sharp, freezing icicles – water has countless incarnations. If tornadoes, snowflakes, and ocean waves could write their own history, they could explain the whole universe to us. Paying homage to the unnerving and raw beauty of these creations of water, this collection aims to encapsulate their spirit and immortalize their splendid glory.
Handcrafted in Ceramic by skilful artisans, the ‘Sapphire Swirl’ collection features an assortment of dining ware, all hand glazed in stunning dual-tones of azure blue. Each ware has been masterfully designed with a variety of textures. From dinner plates with hypnotising concentric circles, to bowls mugs, glasses and bottles that seem to be dripping in icicles made of sapphire – the ‘Sapphire Swirl’ collection is edgy and modern, adding the elegance of a brilliant sapphire blue to your dining spaces.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The ‘Sapphire Swirl’ exquisite dinner set from the ‘Sapphire Swirl’ collection has been masterfully handcrafted from Ceramic and beautifully hand glazed by Indian artisans. It comes with 4 dinner plates, 4 quarter plates and 4 katoris of 160 ml each. Depicting the glorious incarnations of water – from whirlpools to icicles, each ware has been perfectly hand glazed in dual-tones of a striking azure blue colour and has a unique texture. The ethereal glaze adds a stunning glossy finish. This dinner set is ideal for serving a family of four and makes meal times and absolute delight. It is also a beautiful gift for housewarmings and the festive season. The dinner set is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Hand Glazed Studio Pottery by Indian Artisans.
- Inspired by the various brilliant incarnations of water - from ripples and stormy whirpools to chilling icicles.
- The products are skilfully hand glazed in dual-tones of blue with unique textures inspired by water and its many magnificent incarnations.
- These plates with katoris are ideal for serving meals to your family & guests.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Depicts unique textures like grooves and concentric circles on a dual-toned blue background.
- The dinner set is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1180 degree celsius.
- Comes in light and dark azure blue.
- Comes in the following dimensions: DINNER PLATES: 10.3" (L), 10.3" (W), 0.9" (H), QUARTER PLATES: 7.3'' (L), 7.3'' (W), 1.0'' (H), KATORIS: 3.7" (L), 3.7" (W), 2.2" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of the katoris is 160 ml.
- The dinner set belongs to the 'Sapphire Swirl' collection.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use mild detergent.
2. Avoid using abrasive material for cleaning.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.