Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1180 degree celsius
(L * W * H) = (10.3 * 10.3 * 0.9) Inches
Light and Dark Azure Blue
6 Dinner Plates
- Comes in a set of 6.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Due to the firing at 1180 degree celsius & the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product.
The ‘Sapphire Swirl’ is a collection inspired by the swirling brilliance of water and its various forms. From magnificent whirlpools that twirl in oceans to sharp, freezing icicles – water has countless incarnations. If tornadoes, snowflakes, and ocean waves could write their own history, they could explain the whole universe to us. Paying homage to the unnerving and raw beauty of these creations of water, this collection aims to encapsulate their spirit and immortalize their splendid glory.
Handcrafted in Ceramic by skilful artisans, the ‘Sapphire Swirl’ collection features an assortment of dining ware, all hand glazed in stunning dual-tones of azure blue. Each ware has been masterfully designed with a variety of textures. From dinner plates with hypnotising concentric circles, to bowls mugs, glasses and bottles that seem to be dripping in icicles made of sapphire – the ‘Sapphire Swirl’ collection is edgy and modern, adding the elegance of a brilliant sapphire blue to your dining spaces.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The ‘Sapphire Swirl’ set of 6 dinner plates from the ‘Sapphire Swirl’ collection has been masterfully handcrafted from Ceramic and beautifully hand glazed by Indian artisans. Depicting the glorious incarnations of water – from whirlpools to icicles, each plate has been perfectly hand glazed in dual-tones of a striking azure blue colour and has unique concentric circles. The ethereal glaze adds a stunning glossy finish. These plates are perfect for serving main course and make meal times an absolute delight. They are also beautiful gifts for housewarmings and the festive season. The plates are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Hand Glazed Studio Pottery by Indian Artisans.
- Inspired by the various brilliant incarnations of water - from ripples and stormy whirpools to chilling icicles.
- The products are skilfully hand glazed in dual-tones of blue with unique concentric circles inspired by water and its many magnificent incarnations.
- Ideal for serving main course dishes.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Depicts concentric circles on a dual-toned blue background.
- The dinner plates are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1180 degree celsius.
- Comes in light and dark azure blue.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 10.3" (L), 10.3" (W), 0.9" (H) Inches in size.
- The dinner plates belong to the 'Sapphire Swirl' collection.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use mild detergent.
2. Avoid using abrasive material for cleaning.
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.
Very good quality n product . Also too much expensive.
I was looking for a grand piece for keeping tissues on my dining , my search ended here .it looks awesome .
One plate came chipped, notified them with picture promptly, was assured there will be a replacement plate... nothing yet. Spend your money at your own risk.
Beautiful set of cups. The glaze and colour is unique.
Hi ,I am waiting still for the product .I have not recieved it yet Kindly check and confirm.
This is my first order to Exclusive lane. The packing was good and all items I received were in good condition. But the issue is the delay in delivery and partial delivery. I am not very happy in the delay as well as partial shipment
This is my first order to Exclusive lane. The packing was good and all items I received were in good condition. But the issue is the delay in delivery and partial delivery. I still receive this item. But you are asking for the feedback How can you ask feedback for the items which are not received yet. Please let me know when can I get this item?
I am not very happy in the delay as well as partial shipment