‘Ocean Classics’ is a collection inspired by the admiration of the sea and the various mysteries that it holds. Everybody has few beautiful memories attached to the sea. Oh! The sand and the sea have seen it all, the start of so many stories was written here. The old lighthouse that stands in the corner has seen so many tearful goodbyes and the happiest reunions. The sea is where you find true beauty, where the world hides in the deep. This collection is an apt representation of the inimitable wonders of the sea.
‘Ocean Classics’ is a collection of tea & coffee mugs and tea light holders. Each product is carefully and delicately handcrafted by skilled artisans of India with much care and precision. This collection is perfect for always having a piece of the ocean around you.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The tea and coffee mugs from the collection 'Ocean Classics' are handcrafted in ceramic inspired by an abstract and contemporary representation of the sea and come on a base of Indigo Blue with Ash Gray accents. The mugs come in a set of 2 of 300 ML each and are microwave and dishwasher safe. They are ideal for serving tea & coffee and can also be used for serving milk & soup.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by an abstract and contemporary representation of the sea.
- Ideal for serving tea & coffee to your loved ones.
- Can also be used to serve milk & soup.
- The mugs are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The mugs are handcrafted in creamic.
- Studio pottery depicting a contemporary and an eclectic pattern.
- Come in an Indigo Blue base with Ash Gray accents.
- Comes in 4.7" (L), 3.5" (W), 3.9" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each mug is 300 ML.
- The mugs are a part of the collection 'Ocean Classics'.
- The weight of the mugs is 512 grams.
- Comes with 2 mugs.
Studio Pottery & Hand-glazed
(L * W * H) = (4.7 * 3.5 * 3.9) Inch
Indigo Blue With Ash Gray
- Comes in a set of 2.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- This is handmade studio pottery.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
I personally love all things hand made. And these are one of my prized possessions. Love them n waiting to flaunt them😊
Loved the mugs! And I want to buy the dinner set, but then I thought that it was a little expensive. Maybe I’ll just buy a plate, just cuz I love it.
this nameplate is beautiful and quality is very good....i m a satisfied customer of exclusive lane
Excellent quality perfect packaging keep it up👍
Good to look at, but quite small and short in stature. A bonsai table lamp.
I did not get activated discount for this item as mentioned in website , quality I am satisfied and also with packing and shipping procedures
Thank you exclusive lane for sending me lovely product with nice packing.i have ordered one more same piece feel v happy
These are really awesome.
The Bee Collective Set that I ordered is a real beautiful piece of workmanship. I am very happy to have ordered this set.
It's a beautiful dinner set. Thanks for the support from EL team to get it delivered on time.
It was a very good and expected product
The entire crimson dinner collection is "WoW" Rich and Elegant, attractive at the same time soothing look. I loved every bit of it!
It is one of my best purchases off late. The entire crimson red dinner set. Can't wait to use them.
I am very delighted to have bought this beautifully carved napkin holder. It elegantly augments the entire dinner spread.