COLOUR: Rustic White with Golden Tints & Brown
ART TYPE: Iron is hand-etched and handpainted with patina paint to give it a rustic look.
Rustic Mughal Leaf' from the collection 'Rustic Patina Wonders' is a white coloured tea-light & pillar candle holder made up of iron with a leaf-pattern design and which contains a brown coloured tassel underneath it. Handcrafted and handpainted with so much of love by the skilled artisans in patina, it gives it an effect of an aged, worn-out paint. 'Rustic Mughal Leaf' is a perfect tea-light & pillar candle holder made up of etching of iron with a worn-out effect to light up your walls and act as an embodiment of enlightenment, love and peace while filling your abode with happiness and prosperity.
- Ideal for lighting up your favourite spaces like living room or bedroom.
- Ideal to be used for holding tea-lights and pillars.
- Can also be used as a hanging decorative showpiece.
- Handcrafted in the shape of a leaf.
- Comes with a beautiful decorative tassel.
- Depicts beautiful hand-etched Mughal pattern and Handpainted with Patina paint to give it a rustic look.
- The pillar holder & it's chain are handcrafted in iron with a cotton tassel.
- Iron is hand-etched and handpainted with patina paint to give it a rustic look.
- The holder comes in rustic white with golden tints and the tassel in brown colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: TOTAL: 18.3" (H),
HOLDER: 5.0" (L), 3.8" (W), 12.9" (H) Inches in size.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of the human involvement in the process.
- This product is part of the collection 'Rustic Patina Wonders'.
Iron is hand-etched and handpainted with patina paint to give it a rustic look.
TOTAL: (H) = (18.3),
PILLAR CANDLE HOLDER: (L * W * H) = (5.0 * 3.8 * 12.9) Inch
Rustic White with Golden Tints & Brown
- Comes with a brown tassel made up of pure cotton.
1 Pillar Candle Holder, 1 Tea-Light Candle
Use dry soft fabric to clean the product.