COLOUR: Rustic Red with Golden Tints & Brown
ART TYPE: Iron is hand-etched and handpainted with patina paint to give it a rustic look.
Rustic Mughal Diya' from the collection 'Rustic Patina Wonders' is a red and brown coloured tea-light holder Handcrafted in iron, glass beadswith a design in the form of four diyas attached to wooden ball and a exquisite iron designed in red. Handcrafted and handpainted with so much of love by the skilled artisans in patina, it gives it an effect of an aged, worn-out paint. The 'Rustic Mughal Diya' is a perfect tea-light holder made up of etching of iron by hand with a worn-out effect to light up your ceilings and act as an embodiment of enlightenment, love and peace while filling your abode with happiness and prosperity.
- Ideal for lighting up your favourite spaces like pooja room, living room or bedroom.
- Can also be used as a hanging decorative showpiece.
- Handcrafted in a unique shape.
- Depicts beautiful hand-etched Mughal pattern and Handpainted with Patina paint to give it a rustic look.
- Comes with a detachable chain.
- Can be used to light 4 diyas.
- The holder & chain are handcrafted in iron with wooden ball.
- Iron is hand-etched and handpainted with patina paint to give it a rustic look.
- The diya holder comes in brown and the chain in black & rustic red with golden tints colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: TOTAL: 27.2" (H),
DIYA HOLDER: 5.1" (L), 5.1" (W), 8.7" (H) Inches in size.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of the human involvement in the process.
- This product is part of the collection 'Rustic Patina Wonders'.
Iron is hand-etched and handpainted with patina paint to give it a rustic look.
TOTAL: (H) = (27.2),
DIYA HOLDER: (L * W * H) = (5.1 * 5.1 * 8.7) Inch
Rustic Red with Golden Tints & Brown
1 Diya Holder
Use dry soft fabric to clean the product.