COLOUR: Rustic White with Golden Tints
ART TYPE: Iron is hand-etched and handpainted with patina paint to give it a rustic look.
Rustic Mughal Cone' from the collection 'Rustic Patina Wonders' is a white coloured tea-light holder with a design in the form of a cone, made up of iron. Handcrafted and handpainted with so much of love by the skilled artisans in patina, it gives it an effect of an aged, worn-out paint. 'Rustic Mughal Cone' is a perfect tea-light holder made up of etching of iron by hand with a worn-out effect to light up your ceilings and act as an embodiment of enlightenment, love and peace while filling your abode with happiness and prosperity.
- Ideal for lighting up your favourite spaces like living room or bedroom.
- Can be used both as a hanging or table tea-light holder.
- Can also be used as a hanging decorative showpiece.
- Handcrafted in the shape of a cone.
- Depicts beautiful hand-etched Mughal pattern and Handpainted with Patina paint to give it a rustic look.
- Light diffuses from the elegant & detailed cutwork forming a shadow of Mughal pattern.
- Comes with a detachable chain & bottom.
- The holder and chain are handcrafted in iron.
- Iron is hand-etched and handpainted with patina paint to give it a rustic look.
- The holder comes in rustic white with golden tints and the chain in black colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: TOTAL: 15.4" (H),
TEA-LIGHT HOLDER: 4.7" (L), 4.7" (W), 4.6" (H) Inches in size.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of the human involvement in the process.
- This product is part of the collection 'Rustic Patina Wonders'.
Iron is hand-etched and handpainted with patina paint to give it a rustic look.
TOTAL: (H) = (15.4),
TEA-LIGHT HOLDER: (L * W * H) = (4.7 * 4.7 * 4.6) Inch
Rustic White with Golden Tints
- Comes with a detachable chain & bottom to put tea-light.
1 Tea-light Holder, 1 Tea-Light Candle
Use dry soft fabric to clean the product.