This Sheesham Wood Spice Box Depicts a Block Hand Carved in the Shape of an Elephant along with Hand Carving done at the edges
SPICE BOX: (L * W * H) = (8.0 * 8.0 * 1.9),
SPOON: (L * W) = (2.6 * 0.7) Inch
1 Box, 1 Spoon
- Comes with a non-detachable lid.
- Does not come with the spices as shown in the image.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
'The Jungle Blocks' is a collection inspired by the beauty of fauna and flora of the jungle along with the traditional and beautiful wooden blocks used in the Asian continent & in India since the 19th century for the purpose of textile printing. What started as a means to decorate temples and palaces, soon fashioned into one of the most marvelled crafts of India. These wooden blocks not only decorate your space but are also perfect for textile printing. The artisans dip these decor items in vibrant paints and press them on a piece of fabric to unveil the magnificence of meticulous motifs.
'The Jungle Blocks' is a collection of tableware, bath and stationary accessories comprising of spice boxes, refreshment box, chapati box, book ends, towel holder and tissue roll dispensers. The beautiful flora and fauna of the wild such as owl, elephant, peacock, etc. are hand carved and hand-painted on these wooden blocks by highly skilled artisans of India. Handcrafted in Sheesham & Mango wood with much care and precision, this range comes in various shades of brown depicting beautiful & natural wooden grains and are ideal to be placed in your kitchen, study room as well as bathroom to accentuate the beauty of your favourite interiors and to provide you with an essence of not only our artistic heritage but also to connect you more with nature.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Royal Elephant Block' from the collection 'The Jungle Blocks', is a spice box set comprising of 1 square shaped box, 1 wooden spoon, 1 large compartment of 250 ML and 6 small compartments of 70 ML each and is handcrafted in Sheesham Wood by the skilled artisans of India. It comes with a beautiful hand carved block on the lid depicting an elephant and comes in dark brown colour with off-white tints in an oil finish while also depicting natural wooden grains. It is ideal for storing whole spices in the larger compartment and 6 different types spices or refreshments like sauf, cardamom, etc. in the smaller compartments.. and is lead free and food safe. It can also be used as a multi-utility box or as a knick-knack container for storing medicines or jewellery.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the beautiful fauna and flora of the jungle and the traditional wooden printing block art used in Asia.
- The spice box depicts a beautiful elephant hand carved block on the lid along with natural wooden grains.
- The edges of the box & lid also depicts hand carving.
- Comes with 1 large compartment of 250 ML and 6 small compartments of 70 ML each.
- Comes in an oil-based natural finish.
- Comes in square shape.
- Ideal for storing whole spices in the larger compartment and 6 different types spices or refreshments like sauf, cardamom, etc. in the smaller compartments.
- Can also be used as a multi-utility box or knick-knack container to store medicines or jewellery.
- The spice box is not airtight.
- The spice box is not microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is lead free and food safe.
- Handcrafted in Sheesham Wood.
- This Sheesham Wood Spice Box Depicts a Block Hand Carved in the Shape of an Elephant along with Hand Carving done at the edges.
- Comes in Dark Brown colour with off-white tints.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
SPICE BOX: 8.0" (L), 8.0" (W), 1.9" (H),
SPOON: 2.6" (L), 0.7" (W) Inches in size.
- The volume of the large compartment is 250 ML and of each small compartment is 70 ML.
- The spice box is a part of the collection, 'The Jungle Blocks'.
- The total weight of the spice box set is 658 grams.
- Comes with 1 Box with Lid & 1 Spoon.
1. Gently wipe the lid with a soft dry cloth.
2. Gently wipe the inside of the box with a mildly wet cloth & then with edible oil.