Water has a spirit of its own. You can see it dancing across valleys, flowing on roads, running down mountains, trickling in creeks and jumping across waterfalls. You can see the life of water, in its ripples. This collection is inspired from the incessant ripples of flowing water. On engaging in conversation with the craftsman during the making of this collection - Vinod, who has been carving wooden articles since the last three decades, told us, “Wood is just like water. It has a spirit” Seeing our puzzled faces, he went on to explain – “Because of water’s fluidity, it takes the shape of whatever vessel it is poured into. Wood is fluid too. In experienced hands, wood becomes fluid. It flows freely along the stream of the craftsman’s ideas – donning whatever shape he desires. A craftsman’s hands, hence, become the vessel.’’ Inspired from this epiphany, the 'Ripples of Wood' collection features a range of minimalistic and chic utility articles handcrafted from Sheesham wood. All the products have grooves on them, representing the ripples that are characteristic of flowing water.
This versatile collection features a range of handcrafted jars, containers, salt and pepper shakers, chapati boxes, coasters and tissue box holders. Each of these beatific articles has ingeniously hand carved grooves on it, representing the ripples of water formed in flowing water. These chic and minimalistic articles perfectly complement all aesthetics, adding an antique, earthy charm to your home.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The chic set of 4 coasters from the 'Wooden Klassics - Ripples of Wood' collection has been handcrafted by skilled Indian artisans hailing from rural India. The collection is inspired by the fluidity of wood - how it can take the most marvellous shapes in the hands of the skilled artist, just like water takes the shape of any vessel it is poured into. Made from the finest quality of Sheesham Wood, these coasters have also been Hand-Carved with an intricate grooved detailing which symbolizes the ripples that are formed in flowing water. Not only perfect to rest your beverages and protect table surfaces, these coasters are also ideal gifts for your loved ones during the festive season.
- Handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- Features intricate hand-carved grooves all over it, giving it a elegant look.
- Perfect to place on living room tables, dining tables and around the kitchen
- Ideal for resting glasses and teacups.
- Great for protecting your tables from drink condensation.
- Features hand-carved grooves.
- The product is square-shaped.
- Place on tables and around the kitchen
- Handcrafted from Sheesham Wood
- Handcrafted in wood with hand-carved grooves.
- The colour of the coasters is a natural dark brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 4.0'' (L), 4.0'' (W), 0.4'' (H) Inches in size.
- The set of coasters belongs to the 'Wooden Klassics - Ripples of Wood' collection.
Handcrafted in wood with hand-carved grooves.
(L * W * H) = (4.0 * 4.0 * 0.4) Inches
Natural Dark Brown
- Comes in a set of 4.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- The product does not come with a mug as depicted in the picture.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a damp cloth and let it air dry.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.
Very good product, delivered on time!
Beautiful and nice item. But should improve package part. Out of 3 pieces I ordered 2 broken.
Very disappointed in the delivery system.
I was a little disappointed with the product as I didn't feel that it was worth the price I paid.
It is bigger size than I expected. Very nice.
It looks good but,the surface colour finishing looks dull .
I am still waiting for the ordered items. Not delivered to my address.