Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1200 degree celsius.
(L * W * H) = (4.7 * 3.3 * 4.4) Inch
Mustard Yellow & Off White
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Incredibly handmade and delicately hand-glazed by Alam Bhai, ‘Rings in the Sky’ is an East Indian earth-tale, that came into being when he was inspired by the irregular, infinite beauty of the Golden Sun and Milky Moon in space; so different, yet part of the same clan. Translating this inspiration into beautiful studio pottery, this dual-toned ceramic mug has curvy body with a ribbed texture, simple angular handles and has been double fired at 1200 degree Celsius in 100% lead-free glazes. The exterior of each, is hand-glazed to perfection in an ombre of two dreamy colours
- a translucent cosmic-milky glaze on the top and a gold-dust mustard glaze on the bottom and the inside, like the forever play of the Sun and Moon at the brink of dusk. ‘Rings in the Sky’ is handmade with love by Alam, a Studio Potter, to bring the mystic sparkle of the galactic universe to your favourite kitchen and table spaces.
- Handcrafted by Indian Artisans.
- Depicts Studio Pottery.
- Beautifully handglazed in dual color on the inside & outside.
- Perfect for your morning hot cup of tea & coffee. Can also be used as milk mugs.
- Handmade in Ceramic
- Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1200 degree celsius.
- Mustard Yellow & Off White.
- Comes in 4.7'' (L), 3.3'' (W), 4.4'' (H) Inch in Size
- The Volume of the Mug is 350 ML.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant