A classic representation of the sweet sound of sarangi playing in the serene villages of Rajasthan as the village folk begin their cultural festivities around a blazing bonfire under the starlit night, this collection is inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. Handcrafted by Indian artisans and ideal for decorating your house, every element of The Banjara Tales collection radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Complete with an authentic depiction of the men, women, animals, and symbolic gods found in traditional Rajasthani culture, you will find yourself transported to this magnificent Indian state in no time.
The collection comprises extraordinary curios, unique key holders, beautiful tea light and aroma diffusers, and exquisite wall decor to add an everlasting charm to any space it is placed in. Vibrant in colours and embellished with intricate hand-painted motifs, the products in this collection are perfect to add another cultural gem to a traditional home setting or a dash of Indian fusion to the modern home. If you are looking for a memorable gift for your loved ones, your search ends here and in such exciting fashion because this collection is the true celebration of art and culture and will leave you and your loved ones mesmerized with the Rajasthani heritage and grace.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Inspired by the beautiful tribal women living in less populated regions of Rajasthan, this product is a part of 'The Banjara Tales' collection. Dressed in traditional attire, the women are depicted as tribal majdoors working to build at a construction site. These exquisite tea light holders and aroma diffusers highlight the independence and skill that women in tribal communities often demonstrate and are highly respected for. This set of three tea light holders adds colour and culture to any space it is placed in.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- These tea light holders have been inspired by the tribal women of Rajasthani villages and are a unique amalgamation of aesthetics and culture..
- These tea light holders depict the working tribal women who are self-reliant and highly respected.
- Embellished with Rajathani ornamentation and vibrant, auspicious colours, the attire worn by the women is a symbol of tribal art and tradition.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Powder Coated Iron.
- Comes in Multicolour with Metallic Gold Finish.
- Comes in matte and antique finish.
- They can be placed on side tables, drawing room tables, and shelves.
- It serves as the ideal aesthetic tea light holder.
- It can also be used as an exquisite showpiece.
- These tea light holders are figurines inspired by tribal Indian women.
- Simply place a tea light in the holder and light it to bring this beautiful work of art to life.
- Comes in following dimensions: T-Light 1: 8.9" (L), 3.3" (W), 7.2" (H) Inches, T-Light 2: 7.1" (L), 3.0" (W), 6.1" (H) Inches, T-Light 3: 3.7" (L), 3.0" (W), 13.8" (H) Inches, T-Light 4: 3.7" (L), 3.0" (W), 13.8" (H) Inches,
- The weight of Tea Light Holders is 1156 grams.
- Comes with 4 Tea Light Holders.
Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
Powder Coated Iron
T-Light 1: (L * W * H) = (4.6 * 3.0 * 14.1), T-Light 2: (L * W * H) = (3.2 * 3.9 * 13.8), T-Light 3: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.0 * 13.8), T-Light 4: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.0 * 13.8) Inch
Multicolour with Metallic Gold Finish
4 Tea Light Holders
- Doesnt comes with the tea light candle as shown in the image.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSClean with only Dry Cotton Cloth
I personally love all things hand made. And these are one of my prized possessions. Love them n waiting to flaunt them😊
Loved the mugs! And I want to buy the dinner set, but then I thought that it was a little expensive. Maybe I’ll just buy a plate, just cuz I love it.
this nameplate is beautiful and quality is very good....i m a satisfied customer of exclusive lane
Excellent quality perfect packaging keep it up👍
Good to look at, but quite small and short in stature. A bonsai table lamp.
I did not get activated discount for this item as mentioned in website , quality I am satisfied and also with packing and shipping procedures
Thank you exclusive lane for sending me lovely product with nice packing.i have ordered one more same piece feel v happy
These are really awesome.
The Bee Collective Set that I ordered is a real beautiful piece of workmanship. I am very happy to have ordered this set.
It's a beautiful dinner set. Thanks for the support from EL team to get it delivered on time.
It was a very good and expected product
The entire crimson dinner collection is "WoW" Rich and Elegant, attractive at the same time soothing look. I loved every bit of it!
It is one of my best purchases off late. The entire crimson red dinner set. Can't wait to use them.
I am very delighted to have bought this beautifully carved napkin holder. It elegantly augments the entire dinner spread.