Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
Powder Coated Iron
T-Light 1: (L * W * H) = (4.6 * 3.0 * 14.1), T-Light 2: (L * W * H) = (3.2 * 3.9 * 13.8), T-Light 3: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.0 * 13.8), T-Light 4: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.0 * 13.8) Inch
Multicolour with Metallic Gold Finish
4 Tea Light Holders
- Doesnt comes with the tea light candle as shown in the image.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
A classic representation of the sweet sound of sarangi playing in the serene villages of Rajasthan as the village folk begin their cultural festivities around a blazing bonfire under the starlit night, this collection is inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. Handcrafted by Indian artisans and ideal for decorating your house, every element of The Banjara Tales collection radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Complete with an authentic depiction of the men, women, animals, and symbolic gods found in traditional Rajasthani culture, you will find yourself transported to this magnificent Indian state in no time.
The collection comprises extraordinary curios, unique key holders, beautiful tea light and aroma diffusers, and exquisite wall decor to add an everlasting charm to any space it is placed in. Vibrant in colours and embellished with intricate hand-painted motifs, the products in this collection are perfect to add another cultural gem to a traditional home setting or a dash of Indian fusion to the modern home. If you are looking for a memorable gift for your loved ones, your search ends here and in such exciting fashion because this collection is the true celebration of art and culture and will leave you and your loved ones mesmerized with the Rajasthani heritage and grace.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Inspired by the beautiful tribal women living in less populated regions of Rajasthan, this product is a part of 'The Banjara Tales' collection. Dressed in traditional attire, the women are depicted as tribal majdoors working to build at a construction site. These exquisite tea light holders and aroma diffusers highlight the independence and skill that women in tribal communities often demonstrate and are highly respected for. This set of three tea light holders adds colour and culture to any space it is placed in.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- These tea light holders have been inspired by the tribal women of Rajasthani villages and are a unique amalgamation of aesthetics and culture..
- These tea light holders depict the working tribal women who are self-reliant and highly respected.
- Embellished with Rajathani ornamentation and vibrant, auspicious colours, the attire worn by the women is a symbol of tribal art and tradition.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Powder Coated Iron.
- Comes in Multicolour with Metallic Gold Finish.
- Comes in matte and antique finish.
- They can be placed on side tables, drawing room tables, and shelves.
- It serves as the ideal aesthetic tea light holder.
- It can also be used as an exquisite showpiece.
- These tea light holders are figurines inspired by tribal Indian women.
- Simply place a tea light in the holder and light it to bring this beautiful work of art to life.
- Comes in following dimensions: T-Light 1: 8.9" (L), 3.3" (W), 7.2" (H) Inches, T-Light 2: 7.1" (L), 3.0" (W), 6.1" (H) Inches, T-Light 3: 3.7" (L), 3.0" (W), 13.8" (H) Inches, T-Light 4: 3.7" (L), 3.0" (W), 13.8" (H) Inches,
- The weight of Tea Light Holders is 1156 grams.
- Comes with 4 Tea Light Holders.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSClean with only Dry Cotton Cloth
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.