Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
Powder Coated Iron
(L * W * H) = (3.5 * 3 * 11.8) Inch
- Comes with a set of 3.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
A classic representation of the sweet sound of sarangi playing in the serene villages of Rajasthan as the village folk begin their cultural festivities around a blazing bonfire under the starlit night, this collection is inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. Handcrafted by Indian artisans and ideal for decorating your house, every element of The Banjara Tales collection radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Complete with an authentic depiction of the men, women, animals, and symbolic gods found in traditional Rajasthani culture, you will find yourself transported to this magnificent Indian state in no time.
The collection comprises extraordinary curios, unique key holders, beautiful tea light and aroma diffusers, and exquisite wall decor to add an everlasting charm to any space it is placed in. Vibrant in colours and embellished with intricate hand-painted motifs, the products in this collection are perfect to add another cultural gem to a traditional home setting or a dash of Indian fusion to the modern home. If you are looking for a memorable gift for your loved ones, your search ends here and in such exciting fashion because this collection is the true celebration of art and culture and will leave you and your loved ones mesmerized with the Rajasthani heritage and grace.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Inspired by the beautiful tribal women living in less populated regions of Rajasthan, this product is a part of 'The Banjara Tales' collection. This set of three curios add colours and culture to any space they are placed in. Music, dance, and art are vital aspects of the traditions followed by the tribal communities of Rajasthan. And, the depiction of these three women, dressed in vibrant tribal attire, with musical instruments and authentic accessories represents a beautiful part of Indian culture and its diversity.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the rich tribal culture found in the villages of Rajasthan and replicating tribal women wearing traditional attires and playing the Indian musical instruments, this set-of-three decorative curio is ideal to add a flavour of culture to the corners of your home.
- This set of curios depict festive celebrations taking place in a tribal group in Rajasthan where the women musicians dress up in traditional attire and play Indian musical instruments as a means to express their happiness and gratitude.
- The colourful attire, accessories, and choice of musical instruments highlight beautiful aspects of tribal festivities and celebrations found widely in Rajasthan.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Powder Coated Iron.
- Comes in Multicolour.
- Comes in glossy and antique finish.
- They can be placed on side tables, drawing room tables, and shelves.
- They serve as aesthetic decorative showpieces to add beauty and culture to your home.
- They also make a thoughtful gift for those who are fond of Indian culture, music and art.
- These decorative showpieces are a figurine inspired by Indian tribal musicians.
- They can be placed as per the décor of the room.
- Comes in 3.5" (L), 3" (W), 11.8" (H) Inches each.
- The weight of Showpieces is 800 grams.
- Comes with 3 Showpieces.
Clean with only Dry Cotton Cloth