Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
LARGE: (L * W * H) = (8.9 * 3.3 * 7.9), SMALL: (L * W * H) = (7.1 * 3 * 6.1) Inch
- Comes with 2 Showpieces.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
An amalgamation of Rajasthani folk songs, the traditional Indian daal-baati-choorma, exquisite ancient fabrics, and the earthen scent of rural India, this collection is nothing short of the heartwarming experience of taking a stroll in the villages of Rajasthan. Decorated with traditional patterns and designs, painted in colours of celebration, inspired by the majestic peacocks, elephants, and camels found in the desserts of Rajasthan, and handcrafted to perfection— this collection brings forth the transformation of a house to a home and glorifies the cultural essence of Rajasthan and its beautiful traditions. The intricate ornamentation and vibrant hues inspired from the palaces of Rajasthan are sure to leave you spellbound whereas the hand-painted finesse and age-old motifs will fill your heart with the feeling of ‘India.’
From aesthetic tea light holders, timeless curios, traditional photo-frames, and extravagant utility boxes to unique key-holders and exciting wall-décor, this collection comprises elegant decorative pieces that are rich in culture and ideal to add some exciting colour to your home. Brought to life by Indian artisans, every element of this collection roars with the essence of Indian traditions and is bound to take you one step closer to your cultural roots. If you have never travelled to Rajasthan, this collection with its iconic depictions of Indian culture mirrors the rich Rajasthani culture and will give you the first hand experience. And, if you have had the opportunity to visit the state, this collection will fill your heart with the reflections of Rajasthan and leave you reminiscing.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This set of two elephant figurines is a part of the ‘Reflections of Rajasthan’ collection. Orange is considered as one of the most auspicious colours in Indian festivities. These unique curios are, thus, a mark of good omen and continued tradition. Each piece has been hand-crafted to perfection by Indian artisans and decorated with ornaments and age-old Indian prints to replicate royal elephants. Elephants, in Indian culture, have been a symbol of pride and honour since the beginning which make this showpiece a great gift of your loved ones. The beautiful elephants are sure to add a dash of vibrant culture and Rajasthani tradition to any space that surrounds them.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the royal traditions of Rajasthan, and hand-painted in auspicious orange colour, these decorated elephants symbolise the pinnacle of Indian culture and traditions and are sure to add a plethora of beauty and culture to any space that surrounds them.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Mango Wood.
- These curios can be placed in the drawing room or living room.
- They will add extravagance and vibrance to any space.
- They also make for a great gift to friends and family.
- Designed with traditional Rajathani ornamentation and vibrant colours.
- They are a creative representation of royal elephants.
- Comes in following dimensions:
LARGE: 8.9" (L), 3.3" (W), 7.2" (H) Inches
SMALL: 7.1" (L), 3.0" (W), 6.1" (H) Inches
- The weight of the showpieces is 1644 grams.
- Comes with 2 showpieces.
Simply wipe with cotton cloth