An amalgamation of Rajasthani folk songs, the traditional Indian daal-baati-choorma, exquisite ancient fabrics, and the earthen scent of rural India, this collection is nothing short of the heartwarming experience of taking a stroll in the villages of Rajasthan. Decorated with traditional patterns and designs, painted in colours of celebration, inspired by the majestic peacocks, elephants, and camels found in the desserts of Rajasthan, and handcrafted to perfection— this collection brings forth the transformation of a house to a home and glorifies the cultural essence of Rajasthan and its beautiful traditions. The intricate ornamentation and vibrant hues inspired from the palaces of Rajasthan are sure to leave you spellbound whereas the hand-painted finesse and age-old motifs will fill your heart with the feeling of ‘India.’
From aesthetic tea light holders, timeless curios, traditional photo-frames, and extravagant utility boxes to unique key-holders and exciting wall-décor, this collection comprises elegant decorative pieces that are rich in culture and ideal to add some exciting colour to your home. Brought to life by Indian artisans, every element of this collection roars with the essence of Indian traditions and is bound to take you one step closer to your cultural roots. If you have never travelled to Rajasthan, this collection with its iconic depictions of Indian culture mirrors the rich Rajasthani culture and will give you the first hand experience. And, if you have had the opportunity to visit the state, this collection will fill your heart with the reflections of Rajasthan and leave you reminiscing.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This set of two elephant figurines is a part of the ‘Reflections of Rajasthan’ collection. Orange is considered as one of the most auspicious colours in Indian festivities. These unique curios are, thus, a mark of good omen and continued tradition. Each piece has been hand-crafted to perfection by Indian artisans and decorated with ornaments and age-old Indian prints to replicate royal elephants. Elephants, in Indian culture, have been a symbol of pride and honour since the beginning which make this showpiece a great gift of your loved ones. The beautiful elephants are sure to add a dash of vibrant culture and Rajasthani tradition to any space that surrounds them.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the royal traditions of Rajasthan, and hand-painted in auspicious orange colour, these decorated elephants symbolise the pinnacle of Indian culture and traditions and are sure to add a plethora of beauty and culture to any space that surrounds them.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Mango Wood.
- These curios can be placed in the drawing room or living room.
- They will add extravagance and vibrance to any space.
- They also make for a great gift to friends and family.
- Designed with traditional Rajathani ornamentation and vibrant colours.
- They are a creative representation of royal elephants.
- Comes in following dimensions: LARGE: 8.9" (L), 3.3" (W), 7.2" (H) Inches SMALL: 7.1" (L), 3.0" (W), 6.1" (H) Inches
- The weight of the showpieces is 1644 grams.
- Comes with 2 showpieces.
Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
LARGE: (L * W * H) = (8.9 * 3.3 * 7.9), SMALL: (L * W * H) = (7.1 * 3 * 6.1) Inch
- Comes with 2 Showpieces.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSSimply wipe with cotton cloth
It was same as photograph and was delivered in very nice packaging to avoid damage. Very beautiful and worthy gift item
Good work manship
It's been almost half month my package from your website hasn't arrived yet, there are lot of issues while porting the package.
Good looking but very small
First thing, the lamp comes extremely well packed. The frame is beautiful, smooth textured, it has impeccable finish, something I don’t see very often when buying things online. I loved the minimalistic design.
Hi. The products were good. But to pack 4 bowls and spoons, meters of bubblewrap was used. I felt sad that i was responsible for so much plastic usage.
Pl switch to sustainable packaging material.
Must say it's a fabulous item must buy
Very beautiful and lovely designs.
sturdy and looks very elegant.
Dear Exclusivelane, thnx for the wonderful product. I love the quality and its design. Will love to shop again.
It adds a beautiful touch to my over all interior theme. Not too imposing but powerful presence. Love it
I like it. And I use it. It is convenient
Purchased these plates recently and it's a real treat to have them in my collection. Just holding them brings a sunshine and happy effect. Always vocalforlocal 🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻