Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
(L * W * H) = (7.7 * 2.9 * 6.6) Inch
- Comes with 1 Showpiece.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
An amalgamation of Rajasthani folk songs, the traditional Indian daal-baati-choorma, exquisite ancient fabrics, and the earthen scent of rural India, this collection is nothing short of the heartwarming experience of taking a stroll in the villages of Rajasthan. Decorated with traditional patterns and designs, painted in colours of celebration, inspired by the majestic peacocks, elephants, and camels found in the desserts of Rajasthan, and handcrafted to perfection— this collection brings forth the transformation of a house to a home and glorifies the cultural essence of Rajasthan and its beautiful traditions. The intricate ornamentation and vibrant hues inspired from the palaces of Rajasthan are sure to leave you spellbound whereas the hand-painted finesse and age-old motifs will fill your heart with the feeling of ‘India.’
From aesthetic tea light holders, timeless curios, traditional photo-frames, and extravagant utility boxes to unique key-holders and exciting wall-décor, this collection comprises elegant decorative pieces that are rich in culture and ideal to add some exciting colour to your home. Brought to life by Indian artisans, every element of this collection roars with the essence of Indian traditions and is bound to take you one step closer to your cultural roots. If you have never travelled to Rajasthan, this collection with its iconic depictions of Indian culture mirrors the rich Rajasthani culture and will give you the first hand experience. And, if you have had the opportunity to visit the state, this collection will fill your heart with the reflections of Rajasthan and leave you reminiscing.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Elephants, in Indian culture, have been a symbol of pride and honour since the beginning. These noble animals were used by kings for their travels and, thus, represent the epitome of royalty. Hand-crafted to perfection and painted with utmost intricacy by Indian artisans, this aesthetic showpiece is a magnificent work of art. Royal elephants were elaborately decorated before lavish celebrations in the kingdoms. Resultantly, this elephant figurine symbolises the celebration of Indian culture. Vibrant with colours and embroidered with ornaments, this showpiece is perfect for formal India home spaces such as the drawing room. These iconic curios also make for memorable gifts.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the royal traditions of Rajasthan, the decorated elephant symbolises the pinnacle of Indian culture and traditions and is sure to add a plethora of beauty and culture to any space that surrounds it.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Mango Wood.
- This curio can be placed in the drawing room or living room.
- It will add extravagance and a traditional theme to any space.
- It has been designed for decorative purposes.
- Designed with traditional Rajathani ornamentation and vibrant colours.
- A creative representation of the royal elephant.
- Comes in 7.2" (L), 2.9" (W), 6.6" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the showpiece is 455 grams.
- Comes with 1 showpiece.
Simply wipe with cotton cloth