Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
(L * W * H) = (4.4 * 6.5 * 13.9) Inch
1 Wine Bottle Holder
- Comes with 1 Wine Bottle Holder.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
An amalgamation of Rajasthani folk songs, the traditional Indian daal-baati-choorma, exquisite ancient fabrics, and the earthen scent of rural India, this collection is nothing short of the heartwarming experience of taking a stroll in the villages of Rajasthan. Decorated with traditional patterns and designs, painted in colours of celebration, inspired by the majestic peacocks, elephants, and camels found in the desserts of Rajasthan, and handcrafted to perfection— this collection brings forth the transformation of a house to a home and glorifies the cultural essence of Rajasthan and its beautiful traditions. The intricate ornamentation and vibrant hues inspired from the palaces of Rajasthan are sure to leave you spellbound whereas the hand-painted finesse and age-old motifs will fill your heart with the feeling of ‘India.’
From aesthetic tea light holders, timeless curios, traditional photo-frames, and extravagant utility boxes to unique key-holders and exciting wall-décor, this collection comprises elegant decorative pieces that are rich in culture and ideal to add some exciting colour to your home. Brought to life by Indian artisans, every element of this collection roars with the essence of Indian traditions and is bound to take you one step closer to your cultural roots. If you have never travelled to Rajasthan, this collection with its iconic depictions of Indian culture mirrors the rich Rajasthani culture and will give you the first hand experience. And, if you have had the opportunity to visit the state, this collection will fill your heart with the reflections of Rajasthan and leave you reminiscing.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Inspired by the grace of a peacock, this wooden wine bottle holder is a part of the ‘Reflections of Rajasthan’ collection. Defined by class and distinguished by elegance this bottle holder has been handcrafted by Indian artisans and is perfect for your next dinner party. The exquisite motifs and vibrant shades succeed in bringing out the true elegance of a peacock. While India’s national bird takes centre stage in this piece of tableware, the country’s vibrant culture depicted through the decorated box serves as the perfect palate for this wooden holder.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by India's national bird, this bottle holder is all about exquisite motifs and vibrant shades, and it is perfect for your next dinner party.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Mango wood.
- Ideal for storing wine bottles.
- It can also store champagne bottles and serves as a decorative showpiece.
- It can be placed on the dining table, bar cabinet, or side tables.
- Can accommodate 1 Wine Bottle of around 700 ml-1 ltr.
- This bottle holder takes inspiration from the graceful peacock and timeless Rajasthani motifs.
- It has a rectangular, box-like shape.
- The wooden holder and it's magnificent design make it easy to store wine bottles with style.
- Comes in 4.4" (L), 6.5" (W), 13.9" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the Wine Bottle Holder is 1413 grams.
- Comes with 1 Wine Bottle Holder.
Simply wipe with cotton cloth