Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
Powder Coated Iron
(L * W * H) = (7.8 * 7.8 * 9.8) Inch
- Comes with a set of 2.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
A classic representation of the sweet sound of sarangi playing in the serene villages of Rajasthan as the village folk begin their cultural festivities around a blazing bonfire under the starlit night, this collection is inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. Handcrafted by Indian artisans and ideal for decorating your house, every element of The Banjara Tales collection radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Complete with an authentic depiction of the men, women, animals, and symbolic gods found in traditional Rajasthani culture, you will find yourself transported to this magnificent Indian state in no time.
The collection comprises extraordinary curios, unique key holders, beautiful tea light and aroma diffusers, and exquisite wall decor to add an everlasting charm to any space it is placed in. Vibrant in colours and embellished with intricate hand-painted motifs, the products in this collection are perfect to add another cultural gem to a traditional home setting or a dash of Indian fusion to the modern home. If you are looking for a memorable gift for your loved ones, your search ends here and in such exciting fashion because this collection is the true celebration of art and culture and will leave you and your loved ones mesmerized with the Rajasthani heritage and grace.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The mesmerising charm of Rajasthani folk dance is incomparable to any other art form in the world. Women dress up in their authentic cultural attire and gather together on festive days to dance and celebrate their cultural heritage and nature with their loved ones. A part of 'The Banjara Tales' collection, this set-of-two showpiece depicts dancing tribal women. Hand-painted in auspicious colours such as green, orange, and red, and crafted by Indian artisans, these curios are the epitome of beauty and grace found in India. Let the beautiful Rajasthani culture, intricate motifs, and the joy of dancing add grace to your home through these inspiring women.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the rich tribal culture found in the villages of Rajasthan and replicating tribal women wearing traditional attires and performing a folk dance, this set-of-two decorative curio is ideal to add a flavour of culture to the corners of your home.
- This set-of-two curios depicts elements of folk dance such as the lehenga and chunri, which is a popular traditional attire in Rajasthan, along with its auspicious green and red colours and is worn by women folk dancers.
- The two folk dancer figurines have been designed to portray unique tribal dance poses.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Powder Coated Iron.
- Comes in Multicolour.
- Comes in glossy and antique finish.
- They can be placed on side tables, drawing room tables, and shelves.
- They serve as aesthetic decorative showpieces to add beauty and culture to your home.
- They also make a thoughtful gift for those who are fond of Indian culture, dance, and art.
- These decorative showpieces are a figurine inspired by Indian tribal dancers.
- They can be placed as per the décor of the room.
- Comes in 7.8" (L), 7.8" (W), 9.8" (H) Inches each.
- The weight of Showpieces is 662 grams.
- Comes with 2 Showpieces.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSClean with only Dry Cotton Cloth
The colour and design are beautiful but the plates are very flat and not convenient to serve curries / gravies in . The food can actually spill out easily.
I m awestruck
Very nice products. Very well packed. There was no delay in the delivery. Am satisfied.
The plates look beautiful. Loved them.
This is wonderful product beautifully designed with elegant looks
A must buy for your dinning table
Very beautiful pieces..
This is a beautiful piece adorning my wall now and I absolutely love the finish and the design.
Haven’t received this product
I didn't like the product..returned but money not yet received
No discount was given even after repeated requests and hence no review.
Beautiful product and enhancing look of my balcony...Product is as expected.
Absolutely delight to eyes...product as expected...It enhances my window :)
Very sturdy product ,measurements are same as mentioned in the website
Fell in love with the product.
Appreciating the craftsmanship.
Moreover packaging was done good and delivered in time