A classic representation of the sweet sound of sarangi playing in the serene villages of Rajasthan as the village folk begin their cultural festivities around a blazing bonfire under the starlit night, this collection is inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. Handcrafted by Indian artisans and ideal for decorating your house, every element of The Banjara Tales collection radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Complete with an authentic depiction of the men, women, animals, and symbolic gods found in traditional Rajasthani culture, you will find yourself transported to this magnificent Indian state in no time.
The collection comprises extraordinary curios, unique key holders, beautiful tea light and aroma diffusers, and exquisite wall decor to add an everlasting charm to any space it is placed in. Vibrant in colours and embellished with intricate hand-painted motifs, the products in this collection are perfect to add another cultural gem to a traditional home setting or a dash of Indian fusion to the modern home. If you are looking for a memorable gift for your loved ones, your search ends here and in such exciting fashion because this collection is the true celebration of art and culture and will leave you and your loved ones mesmerized with the Rajasthani heritage and grace.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This set of two folk musicians, one playing the tabla and the other playing the sarangi, are an authentic representation of Rajasthani culture that has filled the hearts of millions with joy. Inspired by the enchanting folk music, these traditional showpieces are a part of 'The Banjara Tales' collection and have been hand-painted and crafted by Indian artisans. The charpai on which the musicians sit are a type of furniture constructed with jute and often found in villages and farmlands. These decorative curios are ideal to add a flavour of culture to the corners of your home and this aesthetic representation of rural Indian musicians also makes a thoughtful gift for your loved ones.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the rich tribal culture found in the villages of Rajasthan and replicating tribal men wearing the traditional pagdi and playing the Indian musical instruments, this set-of-two decorative curio is ideal to add a flavour of culture to the corners of your home.
- These curios depict tribal folk musicians sitting on Chaarpais and playing instruments such as the Tabla and the Sitar.
- The turbans worn by the musicians signify an important aspect of tribal attire and are a symbol of celebration and respect, especially in rural India.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Powder Coated Iron.
- Comes in Metallic Gold color.
- Comes in glossy and antique finish.
- They can be placed on side tables, drawing room tables, and shelves.
- They serve as aesthetic decorative showpieces to add beauty and culture to your home.
- They also make perfect gift for those who are fond of Indian culture, music, and art.
- These decorative showpieces are figurines inspired by Indian tribal musicians.
- They can be placed as per the décor of the room.
- Comes in following dimensions: TOTAL: 7.3" (L), 4.7" (W), 10" (H) Inches, FOLK ARTIST: 4.7" (L), 3.0" (W), 7.6" (H) Inches each.
- The weight of Showpieces is 846 grams.
- Comes with 2 Showpieces.
Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
Powder Coated Iron
TOTAL: (L * W * H) = (7.3 * 4.7 * 10), FOLK ARTIST: (L * W * H) = (4.7 * 3.0 * 7.6) Inch
- Comes with a set of 2.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSClean with only Dry Cotton Cloth
I personally love all things hand made. And these are one of my prized possessions. Love them n waiting to flaunt them😊
Loved the mugs! And I want to buy the dinner set, but then I thought that it was a little expensive. Maybe I’ll just buy a plate, just cuz I love it.
this nameplate is beautiful and quality is very good....i m a satisfied customer of exclusive lane
Excellent quality perfect packaging keep it up👍
Good to look at, but quite small and short in stature. A bonsai table lamp.
I did not get activated discount for this item as mentioned in website , quality I am satisfied and also with packing and shipping procedures
Thank you exclusive lane for sending me lovely product with nice packing.i have ordered one more same piece feel v happy
These are really awesome.
The Bee Collective Set that I ordered is a real beautiful piece of workmanship. I am very happy to have ordered this set.
It's a beautiful dinner set. Thanks for the support from EL team to get it delivered on time.
It was a very good and expected product
The entire crimson dinner collection is "WoW" Rich and Elegant, attractive at the same time soothing look. I loved every bit of it!
It is one of my best purchases off late. The entire crimson red dinner set. Can't wait to use them.
I am very delighted to have bought this beautifully carved napkin holder. It elegantly augments the entire dinner spread.