A classic representation of the sweet sound of sarangi playing in the serene villages of Rajasthan as the village folk begin their cultural festivities around a blazing bonfire under the starlit night, this collection is inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. Handcrafted by Indian artisans and ideal for decorating your house, every element of The Banjara Tales collection radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Complete with an authentic depiction of the men, women, animals, and symbolic gods found in traditional Rajasthani culture, you will find yourself transported to this magnificent Indian state in no time.
The collection comprises extraordinary curios, unique key holders, beautiful tea light and aroma diffusers, and exquisite wall decor to add an everlasting charm to any space it is placed in. Vibrant in colours and embellished with intricate hand-painted motifs, the products in this collection are perfect to add another cultural gem to a traditional home setting or a dash of Indian fusion to the modern home. If you are looking for a memorable gift for your loved ones, your search ends here and in such exciting fashion because this collection is the true celebration of art and culture and will leave you and your loved ones mesmerized with the Rajasthani heritage and grace.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
A unique twist to the enchanting folk music, this traditional showpiece is a part of 'The Banjara Tales' collection and has been hand-painted and crafted by Indian artisans. This curio radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Replicating a tribal man wearing the traditional pagdi and playing an Indian musical instrument, this decorative curio is ideal to add a flavour of culture to the corners of your home. Rajasthani music is undoubtedly an important part of Rajasthani culture, which makes this decorative showpiece a heartwarming gift for anyone with a fondness for Indian music.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the rich tribal culture found in the villages of Rajasthan and replicating a tribal musician wearing the traditional pagdi and playing an Indian musical instrument, this decorative curio is ideal to add a flavour of culture to the corners of your home.
- This curio depicts a folk musician, dressed in traditional attire such as the green turban and the red dhoti, playing the tabla while seated on a pedestal.
- This curio has been designed to represent the incomparable aesthetics of tribal cultures including the choice of attire and musical instruments.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Powder Coated Iron.
- Comes in Metallic Gold color.
- Comes in glossy and antique finish.
- It can be placed on side tables, drawing room tables, and shelves.
- It serves as an aesthetic decorative showpiece to add beauty and culture to your home.
- It also makes the perfect gift for those who are fond of Indian culture, music, and art.
- This decorative showpiece is a figurine inspired by Indian tribal musicians.
- It can be placed as per the décor of the room.
- Comes in 6.7" (L), 2.6" (W), 10.9" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the Showpiece is 382 grams.
- Comes with 1 Showpiece.
Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
Powder Coated Iron
(L * W * H) = (6.7 * 2.6 * 10.9) Inch
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSClean with only Dry Cotton Cloth
Namaste!!! Decorative and quirky.
Nicely packaged and prompt delivery.
Amazing collection of this types of Handia 👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️love this product.
Worth buying product 👍👍👍
It was a birthday gift for a friend and he just loved it.
The birds haven’t noticed it yet but I love it! Simple. Well crafted. Clever design.
I bought a set of 2 of these and people are so quick to notice them and compliment them. Excellent quality and value.
Bought a set of 4. Beautifully made. Exactly what I ordered. Prompt delivery and packing was excellent.
The tea cups were too large and the serving plates too small. A trifle disappointed.
The product came in excellent packaging. Love it.
Loved the art and finish with the exact colors as the pictures 😍
The mirror frame is pretty but the size mentioned is inclusive of the frame and hence the mirror is much smaller than you expect.
I would like to return my item as it’s defected. I checked the item in front of the delivery guy and he asked me to return the item via this site. so please tell me how to do so
Looks so pretty! Came with the screws in a pouch, easy to instal!
I recently purchased Moroccan floral hand painted dinner set n same pattern mugs. It was an absolute smooth process of purchasing and all queries were promptly answered. The product was delivered on time and I loved the whole set. Thank you to the team at Exclusive lane.