‘Peacock Boulevard’ is a collection inspired by a peacock’s flight in the forest. Imagine, walking on a nature trail in the wilderness where the soil is still moist from the previous night’s showers and the cool breeze gently caressing your face as you walk through. As you walk, you see a peacock strutting around in all its glory and behold! It majestically unfurls its bewildering feathers signifying integrity, truth, honour, and self-love. Seeing such a glorious sight in the sheer wilderness will make your day and bring you positivity. In this collection, caramel brown and sea green colours brilliantly capture the warm earthen tones of the moist soil that bring in a burst of freshness and abstract peacock feathers to bring in good luck and longevity.
‘Peacock Boulevard’ is a collection of tableware that includes cups, mugs, soup bowls, serving bowls, plates, katoris and vases. Striking abstract feathers have been hand-engraved by skilled artisans of India on these products with much care and precision on a caramel brown base with sea green colour sprayed on the edges for your dining table and indoor décor. This collection will uplift the vibe and aura of your table and will invoke the feeling of grace and humility.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The chip-n-dip platter from the collection 'Peacock Boulevard' is inspired by mystical peacock feathers. The platter is ideal to be used for serving starters & snacks like chips, nachos, breads etc. The dip bowl in the middle can be used for serving chutneys, sauces, dips etc. The product is made by grinding clay for 24 hours after which it is thrown onto a wheel and shaped. They are then hand-engraved and finally they are glazed at 1280 degree Celcius in a kiln.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by mystical peacock feathers.
- Hand-engraving has been done to show abstract feathers.
- Ideal to be used for serving starters and snacks like chips, nachos, breads or other appetizers along with chutneys, sauces or dips.
- Comes with a dip bowl cavity in the middle to put chutney or sauces.
- The bowl is not detachable from the plate.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The chip-n-dip platter is microwave & dishwasher safe.
- The chip-n-dip platter is 100% lead free.
- The chip-n-dip platter is handcrafted in ceramic.
- Handcrafted and hand-engraved depicting peacock feathers fired at 1280 degrees Celcius.
- Comes in a caramel brown base with sea green colour sprayed at the edges.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
PLATE: 10.2" (L), 10.2" (W), 1.7" (H),
BOWL: 3.4" (L), 3.4" (W), 1.3" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of the dip area of the platter is 100 ML.
- The chip-n-dip platter is a part of the collection 'Peacock Boulevard'.
- The weight of the chip-n-dip platter is 950 grams.
- Comes with3 chip-n-dip platter.
Hand-engraved depicting peacock feathers
PLATE: (L * W * H) = (10.2 * 10.2 * 1.7),
BOWL: (L * W * H) = (3.4 * 3.4 * 1.3) Inch
Caramel Brown & Sea Green
1 Chip-N-Dip Platter
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The bowl is not detachable.
- There could be a slight variation in the dual tone glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1280 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.