"The owl family sings to the midnight sky as their feet clutch over the textured branches welcoming the moon to reflect on their fine feathers. They stretch their wings above the forest and embark on a silent flight draped in numerous colours while the clouds accompany them to their nest. Branches creak and leave rustle in the forest, as the owl family closes it's eyes to the break of dawn."
Inspired by the Eurasian-eagle family of owls from the beds of Rajasthan, 'A Family of Wise Owls' is a collection capturing their dense bodies, barred wings and orange eyes regarded as symbols of knowledge, class and announcement of life transition. The collection comprises of customised wooden nameplates, wall hangings, key holders, towel holders and authentic mirrors outlined with finesse by the choicest craftsmen of contemporary-fusion. The vivid colours and tribal art brings forth the natural essence of greenwood and traditional artifice of Rajasthan into the walls of your homes and enrich your families with wisdom and patience that flutters through the wings of the owl family.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Owl Siblings' from the collection 'A Family of Wise Owls' is a wall decor handcrafted in Teak, Mango & Pine Wood. This light-blue coloured wall decor is hand-painted gracefully in contemporary fusion art depicting blue and yellow coloured handcarved owl motifs by our artisans. This perfect item is ideal to be used for decorating your wall. The 'Owl Siblings' as an exclusive home item is essential to be hung on your garden, terrace, balcony, or kid's room wall for enhancing and enriching the looks of your warm and cosy space in the most blissful and elegant manner.
- Handmade in India by rural artisans.
- Ideal to be hung in your garden, terrace, balcony, or in a kid's room to be used as a wall decor.
- Inspired by the Eurasian-eagle owl family from the beds of Rajasthan, India.
- Depicts handcrafted owl motifs & tree branches with vibrant use of colours, lines and dots.
- Handcrafted in Teak, Mango & Pine Wood.
- Hand Carved & Hand-painted with Owl Motifs in Contemporary-Fusion art form.
- The base comes in Bright Blue whereas the owls are Blue and Yellow coloured.
- Comes in 5.7" (L), 1.3" (W), 7.9" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the wall decor is 405 grams.
- Comes with 1 Wall Decor.
Hand Carved & Hand-painted with Owl Motifs in Contemporary-Fusion art form
Teak, Mango & Pine Wood
(L * W * H) = (5.7 * 1.3 * 7.9) Inch
1 Wall Décor.
- Comes with a horizontal hook at the back for hanging.
- As this product is handcrafted & hand-painted, there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Handle with care.
2. Keep away from water.
3. Clean with a soft dry cloth only.
Excellent quality perfect packaging keep it up👍
Good to look at, but quite small and short in stature. A bonsai table lamp.
Beautiful. Ceramic bottles Can be kept in the house as show piece
I did not get activated discount for this item as mentioned in website , quality I am satisfied and also with packing and shipping procedures
Thank you exclusive lane for sending me lovely product with nice packing.i have ordered one more same piece feel v happy
These are really awesome.
The Bee Collective Set that I ordered is a real beautiful piece of workmanship. I am very happy to have ordered this set.
It's a beautiful dinner set. Thanks for the support from EL team to get it delivered on time.
It was a very good and expected product
The entire crimson dinner collection is "WoW" Rich and Elegant, attractive at the same time soothing look. I loved every bit of it!
It is one of my best purchases off late. The entire crimson red dinner set. Can't wait to use them.
I am very delighted to have bought this beautifully carved napkin holder. It elegantly augments the entire dinner spread.
Happy feel while serving in the beautiful bowls..
iT WAS A PLEASURE TO RECEIVE THE EXQUISITE PIECE OF'TRIBAL DHOKRA LEAFY ' BOHEMIAN EARRINGS