This splendid 'Owl of Athena' collection has been inspired by the glorious Owl of Athena from Greek Mythology. Renowned throughout the world as the virgin goddess of wisdom. Athena, it is believed, is often accompanied by a little barn owl. Athena’s owl is widely viewed as a majestic symbol of knowledge, wisdom, and erudition. Owl, the bird itself, has symbolized shrewdness, stealth and wisdom that only comes with age in a plethora of ancient scriptures, mythology and folklore.
Handcrafted masterfully from Sheesham wood, these artisanal serving trays depict hand-carved owls. These mystical winged creatures of the night symbolize grace and prosperity. These serving trays are the perfect addition to your dining collection with their woody, rustic aesthetic, bringing to your home wisdom and wealth.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This set of two versatile serving trays from the 'Wooden Klassics - Owl of Athena' collection will prove to be a much-needed minimalistic addition to your dining collection. Handcrafted from the finest quality Sheesham wood by Indian artisans, the tray features an intricately Hand-Etched owl motif at its center. Inspired by the Greek mythological legend of the little barn owl that is the companion of Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom, this tray with an owl emblem symbolizes wealth, wisdom and dignity. Quintessential for your kitchen and dining room, this duo of chic and sophisticated tray is perfect for serving refreshments and beverages.
- Handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- Depicts an exquisite hand-etched owl motif, inspired by the Owl of Athena.
- Ideal for your kitchen, dining table or garden patios.
- Perfect for serving namkeen snacks and refreshing beverages.
- Ideal as a gift during the festive season.
- The products are oval in shape.
- Handcrafted from Sheesham Wood.
- Handcrafted in wood depicting an owl hand-etched by burning.
- The colour of the tray is a natural light brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions: TRAY 1: 12'' (L), 12''(W), 1.9''(H), TRAY 2: 10.3''(L), 10.3''(W ), 1.9''(H) Inches in size.
- The pair of serving trays is a part of the 'Wooden Klassics - Owl of Athena' collection.
Handcrafted in wood depicting an owl hand-etched by burning.
TRAY 1: (L * W * H) = (13.3 * 9.5 * 1.7), TRAY 2: (L * W * H) = (10.1 * 8.1 * 1.7) Inches
Natural Light Brown
1 Serving Tray
- Comes in a set of 2.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a damp cloth and let it air dry.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.