"The owl family sings to the midnight sky as their feet clutch over the textured branches welcoming the moon to reflect on their fine feathers. They stretch their wings above the forest and embark on a silent flight draped in numerous colours while the clouds accompany them to their nest. Branches creak and leave rustle in the forest, as the owl family closes it's eyes to the break of dawn."
Inspired by the Eurasian-eagle family of owls from the beds of Rajasthan, 'A Family of Wise Owls' is a collection capturing their dense bodies, barred wings and orange eyes regarded as symbols of knowledge, class and announcement of life transition. The collection comprises of customised wooden nameplates, wall hangings, key holders, towel holders and authentic mirrors outlined with finesse by the choicest craftsmen of contemporary-fusion. The vivid colours and tribal art brings forth the natural essence of greenwood and traditional artifice of Rajasthan into the walls of your homes and enrich your families with wisdom and patience that flutters through the wings of the owl family.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Owl Hen' from the collection 'A Family of Wise Owls' is a bath item comprising of a towel holder handcrafted in Teak & Sheesham Wood that can accommodate upto 2 hand towels. This dark brown coloured bath item is hand-painted elegantly by our artisans in contemporary fusion art depicting a yellow coloured handcarved owl motif and is an ideal holder to be used for organizing your hand towels. The 'Owl Hen' as an exclusive home item is essential to be hung or placed in the bathroom, kitchen or in the living area for enriching your experience and fulfilling the atmosphere with serenity, comfort and relaxation that your warm and cosy abode always desires.
- Handmade in India by rural artisans.
- Ideal to be hung or placed in the bathroom or kitchen for organizing your hand towels.
- Inspired by the Eurasian-eagle owl family from the beds of Rajasthan, India.
- Can accommodate upto 2 hand towels.
- Also acts as a wall decor.
- Depicts a handcrafted owl motif with vibrant use of colours, lines and dots.
- Handcrafted in Teak & Sheesham Wood.
- Hand Carved & Hand-painted with Owl Motif in Contemporary-Fusion art form.
- The base comes in Dark Brown whereas the owl is Yellow coloured.
- Comes in 5.6" (L), 4.1" (W), 8.1" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the towel holder is 547 grams.
- Comes with 1 Towel Holder.
Hand Carved & Hand-painted with Owl Motif in Contemporary-Fusion art form
Teak & Sheesham Wood
(L * W * H) = (5.6 * 4.1 * 8.1) Inch
1 Towel Holder
- Comes with a hole at the back for hanging.
- Does not come with a towel as shown in the image.
- As this product is handcrafted & hand-painted, there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Handle with care.
2. Keep away from water.
3. Clean with a soft dry cloth only.
It came broken
Such A AMAZING EXPERIENCE...REALLY BEAUTIFUL DINNER SET...LOVED IT
Hy as per ur email I received my product which I didn’t so do the needful asap
for people like me and for the ones who love adding handmade craft with the right usage of space. This is the one I would recommend. It serves the entire purpose!
Beautiful, just like I imagined
Excellent quality, and design, the price was awesome!!! Got it on time and the packaging was super safe ... thank you 🙏🏼 was trilled :))
Very beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️, you guys can go for it
I really like these trivets as they can complement most types of table decor. They are attractive and look colourful.
It was delivered before time.
What i ordered i didn't receive that.
The products have excellent craftsmanship and finish.
I received a broken product!
awesome product! amazingly well-packed , arrived safely 💗
At par with display pictures. Glad! and responsible packing and delivery. Exclusively customer delight!