Hand Carved & Hand-painted with Owl Motif in Contemporary-Fusion art form
(L * W * H) = (6.1 * 3.3 * 7.1) Inch
Blue & Yellow
1 Key Holder
- Comes with 2 horizontal hooks at the back for hanging.
- As this product is handcrafted & hand-painted, there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
"The owl family sings to the midnight sky as their feet clutch over the textured branches welcoming the moon to reflect on their fine feathers. They stretch their wings above the forest and embark on a silent flight draped in numerous colours while the clouds accompany them to their nest. Branches creak and leave rustle in the forest, as the owl family closes it's eyes to the break of dawn."
Inspired by the Eurasian-eagle family of owls from the beds of Rajasthan, 'A Family of Wise Owls' is a collection capturing their dense bodies, barred wings and orange eyes regarded as symbols of knowledge, class and announcement of life transition. The collection comprises of customised wooden nameplates, wall hangings, key holders, towel holders and authentic mirrors outlined with finesse by the choicest craftsmen of contemporary-fusion. The vivid colours and tribal art brings forth the natural essence of greenwood and traditional artifice of Rajasthan into the walls of your homes and enrich your families with wisdom and patience that flutters through the wings of the owl family.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Owl Hen' from the collection 'A Family of Wise Owls' is a home item handcrafted in Pine wood with 3 hooks for hanging keys. This blue coloured key holder is hand-painted elegantly by our artisans in contemporary fusion art depicting a yellow coloured handcarved owl motif and can also be used as wall decor and can extensively enhance the beauty of your walls. This perfect holder is ideal to be used for hanging keys and keeping them secured and organised at one place. The 'Owl Hen' as an exclusive home item is essential for enhancing and enriching the looks of your warm and cosy abodes in the most elegant and blissful manner.
- Handmade in India by rural artisans.
- Ideal for hanging keys and keeping them organized.
- Inspired by the Eurasian-eagle owl family from the beds of Rajasthan, India.
- Comes with 3 key hooks.
- Also acts as a wall decor.
- Depicts a handcrafted owl motif with vibrant use of colours, lines and dots.
- Handcrafted in Pine Wood.
- Hand Carved & Hand-painted with Owl Motif in Contemporary-Fusion art form.
- The base comes in Blue whereas the owl is Yellow coloured.
- Comes in 6.1" (L), 3.3" (W), 7.1" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the key holder is 547 grams.
- Comes with 1 Key Holder.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Handle with care.
2. Keep away from water.
3. Clean with a soft dry cloth only.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.