‘Ocean Classics’ is a collection inspired by the admiration of the sea and the various mysteries that it holds. Everybody has few beautiful memories attached to the sea. Oh! The sand and the sea have seen it all, the start of so many stories was written here. The old lighthouse that stands in the corner has seen so many tearful goodbyes and the happiest reunions. The sea is where you find true beauty, where the world hides in the deep. This collection is an apt representation of the inimitable wonders of the sea.
‘Ocean Classics’ is a collection of tea & coffee mugs and tea light holders. Each product is carefully and delicately handcrafted by skilled artisans of India with much care and precision. This collection is perfect for always having a piece of the ocean around you.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The tea and coffee mugs from the collection 'Ocean Classics' are handcrafted in ceramic inspired by the foamy waves that create intricate patterns on the sea shore and come in an Indigo Blue base with White 'Jaali' pattern. The mugs come in a set of 2 of 300 ML each and are microwave and dishwasher safe. They are ideal for serving tea & coffee and can also be used for serving milk & soup.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by gentle foamy waves that create intricate patterns on the sea shore.
- Intricate 'jaali' pattern has been created to provide an opulent feel.
- Ideal for serving tea & coffee to your loved ones.
- Can also be used to serve milk & soup.
- The mugs are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The mugs are handcrafted in creamic.
- Studio pottery depicting an intricate 'jaali' design.
- Comes in an Indigo Blue base with White accents and Ash Gray colour on the rims.
- Comes in 4.7" (L), 3.5" (W), 4.1" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each mug is 300 ML.
- The mugs are a part of the collection 'Ocean Classics'.
- The weight of the mugs is 534 grams.
- Comes with 2 mugs.
Studio Pottery & Hand-glazed
(L * W * H) = (4.7 * 3.5 * 4.1) Inch
Indigo Blue With Ash Gray
- Comes in a set of 2.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- This is handmade studio pottery.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
It was same as photograph and was delivered in very nice packaging to avoid damage. Very beautiful and worthy gift item
Good work manship
It's been almost half month my package from your website hasn't arrived yet, there are lot of issues while porting the package.
Good looking but very small
First thing, the lamp comes extremely well packed. The frame is beautiful, smooth textured, it has impeccable finish, something I don’t see very often when buying things online. I loved the minimalistic design.
Hi. The products were good. But to pack 4 bowls and spoons, meters of bubblewrap was used. I felt sad that i was responsible for so much plastic usage.
Pl switch to sustainable packaging material.
Must say it's a fabulous item must buy
Very beautiful and lovely designs.
sturdy and looks very elegant.
Dear Exclusivelane, thnx for the wonderful product. I love the quality and its design. Will love to shop again.
It adds a beautiful touch to my over all interior theme. Not too imposing but powerful presence. Love it
I like it. And I use it. It is convenient
Purchased these plates recently and it's a real treat to have them in my collection. Just holding them brings a sunshine and happy effect. Always vocalforlocal 🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻