COLOUR: Turquoise Blue & Peach
MATERIAL: Terracotta & Pine Wood
ART TYPE: Handcrafted & Hand-painted Depicting A Pot-face & A Cactus
The long-awaited wanderer in one of our artisans suddenly yearned for a small trip to ‘The Great Indian Desert’ of Thar in the north-western part of the Indian Subcontinent. There he wondered how the desert attained existence without sensing the presence of its tranquillity in its agonising and beautiful capital in the form of a green and blue coloured wondrous region of an oasis in the middle of the sandhills. And with this, the unconventional style of hand-painting that existed bought with it in his mind the limitless intuitions and visions of the infinite creations of nature. One such thought was inspired by the design of a cactus which symbolised its sustenance by the water stored in them which help them survive in the arid regions such as the Marusthali region of the desert. A desert that provides recreational value whilst festivals celebrated with great zest and zeal is a hub for our imaginative artists who prepare specific art designs using their conceptualized and alluring ideas and techniques with the help of basic painting materials and introduce to the contemporary world the undiscovered laws of nature.
Inspired by the artisan’s trip to the Thar Desert and the natural and vibrant colours of oasis and desert flora, 'The Deserted Blues' is a wide range of home products made by the use of different kinds of woods and terracotta which are handcrafted with utmost elegance by our artisans with modern fusion hand paintings involving a deserted theme and with a cactus symbolising the love and protection of mother nature. These products are made available in various categories involving wall clocks, wall hangings, nameplates, table lamps, tablewares, towel-holders, aroma diffusers, tea-light holders, incense stick holders, key-holders, mirrors, vases and decorative pots all with a base of turquoise blue colour to protect your environment and enhancing your minds with the stillness it requires. The 'The Deserted Blues' as a range of home products is essential for fulfilling the chime your home never imagined it could have and for instilling calmness in the vibrant yet exotic atmosphere that surrounds it.
The 'Oasis Pot-Face' from the collection 'The Deserted Blues' is a wall décor comprising of a wall hanging in a matki shape depicting a face and handmade in Terracotta on a rectangular-shaped base of Pine Wood with a jute rope for hanging. This turquoise blue and peach coloured wall décor comes in a rustic finish which is gracefully hand-painted in desert flora art and seashells in ivory colour which can also be hung from the ceiling as a décorative hanging. This perfect item is ideal to be used for décorating your wall with its unique depiction and vibrant colour combination. The 'Oasis Pot-Face' as an exclusive home item is essential to be used in your garden, terrace, balcony or kids room for enhancing and enriching the looks of your warm and cosy abodes in the most blissful and elegant manner.
- This deserted face pot is ideal to be used as a wall décor.
- Can also be used as a decorative hanging in garden, terrace, balcony, or in kid's room.
- Comes with 1 Wall Hanging.
- Can also be used as a gift option for housewarming parties.
- The pot-face is handmade in Terracotta & the base in Pine wood.
- Depicts a hand-painted face and a cactus.
- Comes in matki shape on a rectangular base.
- Comes in a rustic finish.
- Comes with a jute rope and 1 hole at the back for hanging.
- Hand-painted in Turquoise Blue and Peach with Ivory coloured seashells.
- Comes in 3.2" (L), 2.0" (W), 13.7" (H) Inch in size.
- This product is part of our collection,"The Deserted Blues".
- The weight of the wall hanging is 223 grams.
Handcrafted & Hand-painted Depicting A Pot-face & A Cactus
Terracotta & Pine Wood
(L * W * H) = (3.2 * 2.0 * 13.7) Inch
Turquoise Blue & Peach
- As this product is hand-painted & handmade there might be slight variations that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
1 Wall Hanging
1. Handle with care.
2. Keep away from water.
3. Clean with a soft dry cloth only.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh